Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    hoping to make a trade with him soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Updated trade list and want list...Still looking for TMR
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
    Still looking for some Third Man...
    Updated and added items to the trading stock...Still looking for the rare vinyl bump...
  • PM sent
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
    I see some blue Fixers, purple Mad Season, and EV ITW Picture Disc's being had in the Mystery Vinyl's...I have some 1998 PJ posters, PJ vinyl, and cash for trade if interested bump...
    Bumping back to the top...I have several PJ posters for trade including 96, 98 and some 2000, as well as, some vinyl...Really looking for a CRB Betty's Blend Vol. 1, Slater Kinney Box Set - Colored Vinyl, and the RSD of DMB Live Trax Vol. 1...And as always...Any TMR...
    Up...
    Bump...Almost One year later and still looking.  Lists have been edited.  2013 Pitt available and Portland too... 
    Also looking for the 2016 Temple of the Dog San Francisco Matt Leunig Poster...
  • tommy boytommy boy Posts: 686
    Seattle Red Ghoul over here for ya Sir
    1996: TORONTO, TOLEDO, BUFFALO
    1998: BARRIE, PITTSBURGH, CLEVELAND*, MERRIWEATHER POST
    2000: TORONTO, PITTSBURGH, DETROIT, SARATOGA SPRINGS
    2003: TORONTO, BUFFALO*, CLEVELAND, MSG 1
    2004: TOLEDO, GRAND RAPIDS
    2006: PITTSBURGH
    2008: HARTFORD
    2009: PHILLY II
    2010: BUFFALO
    2013: BUFFALO
    2014: DETROIT
    2016: NYC I NYC II
    TTT...