Bruins To Host Montreal Canadiens At Gillette Stadium For The 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic! :

I'll be there, baby!! :D

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=750157

Saturday, 01.24.2015 / 1:05 PM / News

BOSTON, MA – The National Hockey League announced today, January 24, that the 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® will feature the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, on January 1, 2016. When these long-time rivals meet, Boston will become the first NHL team to host the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® for a second time, after defeating the Philadelphia Flyers 2-1 in overtime at the 2010 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® at Fenway Park. It will mark the first time the Canadiens will play in the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, and just the second time a Canadian-based NHL team will play in the game, following Toronto’s appearance in 2014.

Additional information relating to the 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, including ticketing information, will be released at a future date.

This was officially announced today by NHL commissioner Gary Bettman during the 2015 NHL All-Star Weekend in Columbus.

Fans interested in learning more about Boston Bruins players, or ticket options, should visit the team website at www.bostonbruins.com or call 617.624.BEAR. The 2014 -15 season is presented by the Massachusetts State Lottery.

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm kind of pumped for the World Cup in 2016. Interesting set up w/ a Team Europe and a North American under 23 team
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    They should stop the game again so Dennis leary could sing sweet caroline. That wasn't a terribly contrived moment that was embarrassing to hockey fans everywhere or anything...

Drunken frenchies will descend on foxboro. Will be many fights.
  • I so want to go, it would be amazing to watch my Habs kick some Bruin ass. Sigh, I'm gonna need a second job for all the trips I want to go on in 2016.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    MayDay10 wrote: »
    They should stop the game again so Dennis leary could sing sweet caroline. That wasn't a terribly contrived moment that was embarrassing to hockey fans everywhere or anything...

Drunken frenchies will descend on foxboro. Will be many fights.

Great positive energy right there MD10 and quite an assumption by you too.

After seeing this years at Natioals Park in DC ( a former home of mine). I'd love to make this trip back to my former home of Boston. Then hustle back to Palm Beach FL my current home to warm up. This should be a great game between such longtime rivals.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Asshole Dolan is to fucken greedy for the rangers to get the outdoor game. Doesn't want to lose a "home" game and all the revenue it generates at msg. Asshole