Comments

• The NBA has been around for like 67 years or something and Klay Thompson had the greatest quarter in the history of the league. 37 points, 13 for 13 field goals including 9 for 9 from 3 point range, and 2 for 2 from the free throw line, this record could stand for eternity, 37 points in 12 minutes without missing a single shot, talk about being in a zone
    http://www.nba.com/video/games/warriors/2015/01/24/0021400651-sac-gsw-play9.nba/
  • It was really about 9 minutes or so. He didn't do much the first couple minutes, slacker.
  • WOW!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • He has made Kerr and Jerry West look like geniuses for not trading Klay and Green for Love. My god that would have been a horrible trade for the Dubs. Nothing against Love, when used properly he is still one of the best players in the NBA. Thompson may have taken the tittle for best 2 guard in the league right now and Green is a possible all star that will be on the all defensive team at the end of the season. There's no way they have the record they have without both those guys. I'm so happy they already locked up Klay and I'm sure they will lock Green up as well. It will put them way into the tax but Lee only has one more season (you should be able to dump him in the offseason as an expiring). I'm sure Meyers and the team will do the right thing.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Maybe he dropped acid the night before?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • and after he got fouled at the end of the quarter when he got the two free throws, he threw up a 25 footer which didn't count and that too went in, so literally every shot he took, even that one that didn't count went in, and very few of the shots were wide open, most of them were contested shots and he made them from all over the court, simply amazing
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    People still watch the NBA?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    badbrains wrote: »
    People still watch the NBA?

Surely they just caught the highlights. I'll watch a big matchup or Kevin Durant if there's not much else on TV, but truly watchable NBA hoops doesn't begin til the second round of playoffs.
  • @badbrains, I am a Knicks fan so, no I don't watch. It helps keep me from being nauseous.