Couple Pics of Vedder with TPATHB

StateofLovingRockStateofLovingRock Posts: 71
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJOceans11PJOceans11 Posts: 135
    cool thanks for the link man
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.

• Awesome!! Thanks so much for the link :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    :D Happy Happy times! :D

Thank you so much for this link. That last picture is one of the greatest things I've seen. :o Don't it make ya? Hell yes it does!:D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Thank you so much for this link. That last picture is one of the greatest things I've seen. :o Don't it make ya? Hell yes it does!:D

Sure is great. I'm waiting for one that shows the two Mikes getting down with a pair of Fenders... Campbell with that Telecaster (or maybe the vintage Broadcaster) and McCready with his Strat.

It will happen in one of this six shows. It will be done.

God I hope it's the second night in Denver... the last of the TPHB/PJ shows. One big-ass jam... maybe to TPHB's 'Down on the Farm'.
  • Sure is great. I'm waiting for one that shows the two Mikes getting down with a pair of Fenders... Campbell with that Telecaster (or maybe the vintage Broadcaster) and McCready with his Strat.

God I hope it's the second night in Denver... the last of the TPHB/PJ shows. One big-ass jam... maybe to TPHB's 'Down on the Farm'.

if that happens, i will be the most jealous guy in the world.
    East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
    Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
    Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
    Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    thanks for posting the link! the last pic....man, could ed's smile be beaming any bigger!? awesome :D
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    thanks for posting the link! the last pic....man, could ed's smile be beaming any bigger!? awesome :D
    That's exactly what I thought. Reminded me of his smile with Robert Plant at HOB. He loves being around the old greats. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Sure is great. I'm waiting for one that shows the two Mikes getting down with a pair of Fenders... Campbell with that Telecaster (or maybe the vintage Broadcaster) and McCready with his Strat.

Well, it happened. I knew they wouldn't let that moment of magic not happen.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Yes so nice to see him look so happy.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    JaneNY wrote:
    Yes so nice to see him look so happy.

yeah.

he looks great with a smile on his face, a 'real' one. :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• gforce33gforce33 Posts: 24
    More here from the first Milwaukee show - same site, different pics:

http://www.gonegator.com/pictures_summerfest06.asp
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    the last pic has some way happy faces.....I'm guessing they had a good audience response. I woulda enjoyed seeing Petty.....He's what, 56 and still playing great.....gives me hope that bands like PJ and AS will still be kicking into their next decade.....

thanks for the links....nothing better than seeing Eddie smile like that.....you FEEL it...

:)
  • jasone6jasone6 Posts: 66
    You could tell that all those guys were feelin' it. Just JAMMIN'!!!! They knew they just nailed the whole show. A special night that I'll never forget.
    1995: Milwaukee/Summerfest 1; 1998: Indianapolis, Greenville, Knoxville; 2000: Lisbon, London 1 & 2, Detroit, Alpine Valley, Chicago; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Summerfest 1 & 2 (w/ Tom Petty), Sydney 1 & 3, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3; 2007: The Vic, Lollapalooza
  • neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167

kudos to sean for his "gonegator" site

some great pics. as always