Options

ISO Deep Magazine 2014 print version (updated, check newest post at bottom of page, thanks :))

RunawaysoulRunawaysoul Germany Posts: 53
edited February 2015 in Lost Dogs
Updated my search, please look at newest post at bottom of page)..
***************************************************************************************

I'm looking for a copy of Deep magazine 2013 (the one with the red lightning bolt on the cover).
I tried on ebay but one seller never got back to me and another one charges inflated shipping prices, so I'm looking for a fellow fan now that I can trust and I think here is the right place for that.

If anyone has a copy they would be willing to part with, please let me know.
I live in Germany but hope shipping for one mag is not too expensive. Immediant payment via paypal is no problem.

I would be interested in older issues of the magazine too, preferably a complete collection. If that is not possible, I'd gladly take a 2013 issue at this point.

Thank you!
Ina
Post edited by Runawaysoul on

Comments

• Options
    My 2013 cover has the earth from outer space. Am I missing something? I also have 2012
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I'm talking about this and hope to not have confused anybody.. looking for this one:
    **pic removed, old search*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You are right, LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan. There seem to be 2 issues, I have 2 PDF files here and both say "All seasons 2013" (although in the digital files in the membership account one says 2012 and the other one 2013). That's confusing.. but I'm definitely looking for the one in the pic above.
  • Options
    Thanks to the nice people who contacted me via PM.

It seems to be hard to get copies of all issues though, so if anyone has at least PDF files of them, I'd highly appreciate if there was a way to share these (any or all from 2006 to 2012). Could at least get a look at them this way even if I don't have the physical copies.

Thanks!
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump to help find DEEP magazines :bz
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    I'll take a look for you. I'm sure I have most if not all of them.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,808
    Keep an eye out @ the 10club store. Last year they sold all previous Deep mags in the store. Was it 8 bucks a pop? Can't remember but do remember picking up a 2nd copy of every Deep mag.

As for the PDF files, was hoping they would release the very first ones. Only the last 3, I believe, were available for download in our http://pearljam.com/mysubscriptions page.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,808
  • Options
    I am sure I have this one, along with every other Deep magazine. I'll see if I can locate it and any others for you.
    I don't like it when juice wears tights.
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    I have all of them and newsletters since 1994 that I'm thinking I might sell/trade but I haven't figure one what would be a fair price/trade yet,.. Still looking for Deep magazines?
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone!
    Not looking for older issues anymore at the moment. Found a really nice person to send me the 2013 issue I was looking for most and if all goes well, it will get here in a couple weeks. Decided to not get older issues right now and figured I have all PDF's that are there since digital is only since 2012 issue.

I will be looking for the 2014 issue in print version when it comes out and since I just saw the first person to report on the "Porch" that they got theirs today, I think my search for it starts now.

So if anyone has a spare Deep 2014 in the next couple weeks or doesn't need theirs anymore after they read it, I would be happy about a message. I will pay for all expenses of course.

Thanks!
    Ina
    :)