Options

Any updates on the problem with quoting from a phone????

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Glad u can make it buddy. About fucken time. Was starting to think you were becoming an asshole like the other 2. >:)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    badbrains wrote: »
    Glad u can make it buddy. About fucken time. Was starting to think you were becoming an asshole like the other 2.

Testing to ensure my quotes still work...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Look at Empty, he's known all along people, especially me, are having problems with this NULL bullshit and he happily doesn't say shit to anyone until a woman asks. Now that's an asshole. Scott's got some competition for 10C asshole. The 2 laurel and hardy of the 10C asshole club. You pick who's who..... =)) assholes

The fuck you talking about? I'm talking to you BB...oh you know because I quoted you :D

=)) =)) =)) =))
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Don't be pressing charges Empty. Just be a level 1 asshole. That would take you to automatic level 4 status which is not good.

Edit-oh and, fuck your quotes =))
  • Options
    Glad u can make it buddy. About fucken time. Was starting to think you were becoming an asshole like the other 2.

Test. Oh yea, it works. I still think, in badbrains case, it's operator error.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No, it's NULL asshole. Everyone knows it's NULL except you. What are you some sophisticated tech guy or something? Operator error, ya, operator error =))
  • Options

Test. Oh yea, it works. I still think, in badbrains case, it's operator error.

He's forum board challenged fo sho
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

I had to come in here and see one of the classic pissing matches between you, empty and last12.
    wouldn't miss it.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg wrote: »

I had to come in here and see one of the classic pissing matches between you, empty and last12.
    wouldn't miss it.

NULL
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Everyone knows bb sits when he pees, so he always finishes third.
  • Options
    Man, Scott either I'm really fucken stoned, which is a GOOD possibility or you're fucken riddles confuse the SHIT out of me, wether sitting down or standing up to pee, I have ZERO idea what that means? What does that mean? Is that some firemen inside joke? Asshole
  • Options

wouldn't miss it.

NULL

Null? I don't know what that means. Here's what Websters say:

Null, noun. Badbrains inability to click the quote function on forum boards.
  • Options

wouldn't miss it.

NULL

Null? I don't know what that means. Here's what Websters say:

Null, noun. Badbrains inability to click the quote function on forum boards.

=))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Schlau-Meier!!!
    please leave your waist anywhere else...
    you are not able to understand the problem.
    =))
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Man, Scott either I'm really fucken stoned, which is a GOOD possibility or you're fucken riddles confuse the SHIT out of me, wether sitting down or standing up to pee, I have ZERO idea what that means? What does that mean? Is that some firemen inside joke? Asshole

I can't lie, confused the hell out of me too
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    ^^^def asshole: noun- Scott, aka, last-12, really known as asshole. *webster dictionary 13th Edition. Copyright 2014

Cracks riddles that even robin wouldn't get. Uses WD-40 on a constant basis. Asshole partner in crime-Empty. Both known to be the laurel and hardy asshole gang or LaHAHG for short.
  • Options

wouldn't miss it.

^^^^^^^response to this^^^^^^

I've told you that it's just not funny when the jokes have to be explained!!
  • Options
    Ok so you piss standing up and I piss sitting down. You win
  • Options

wouldn't miss it.

Shit...I'm an idiot
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Oh shit, hahahaha even Empty doesn't get it and he's your partner in crime hahaha. Fuck that, Emptys on my side, you're a solo asshole Scott hahahaha =))
  • Options
    Oh shit, hahahaha even Empty doesn't get it and he's your partner in crime hahaha. Fuck that, Emptys on my side, you're a solo asshole Scott hahahaha =))

Oh boY. 8-|
  • Options
    :-\"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Toke toke pass nart. Don't be stingy with that shit
  • Options

He's taking a piss. He'll be right back
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

I hear he sits when he pees!
  • Options

Haven't heard from him in awhile. Legs must have fallen asleep
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Glad u can make it buddy. About fucken time. Was starting to think you were beco

wouldn't miss it.

Shitiot

What is a shitiot?

Anyway - Last12, I remember growing up and my Mom after cooking a delicious meal that we all ate it and none of us said how good it was. You know how some people who cook ask "Do you like it, or what do you think"?

She said if you have to ask for a compliment it's not worth it.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Haven't heard from him in awhile. Legs must have fallen asleep

It takes a while to straighten up those assless leggings he wears!!!
    =))
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Glad u can make it buddy. About fucken time. Was starting to think you were beco

wouldn't miss it.

Shitiot

What is a shitiot?

Anyway - Last12, I remember growing up and my Mom after cooking a delicious meal that we all ate it and none of us said how good it was. You know how some people who cook ask "Do you like it, or what do you think"?

She said if you have to ask for a compliment it's not worth it.

I know right
  • Options
    Fuck you guys, trying to gang bang me, sorry asses. But I was actually taking a piss, true story.