Camden 2 Tickets

virginiapjfanvirginiapjfan Posts: 12
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Camden show on Sunday night. I'm no longer a member of the 10C so I was looking for advice on the best way of landing tickets.

For example, if I try to buy from a scalper how much should I expect to pay? I would prefer not to sit on the lawn. Or, is there any chance ticketmaster might release extra tickets for this show.?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm driving about 5 hours to the show so I want to be prepared for the best way to get into to the show (with hopefully decent seats)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• available on ticketmaster

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • I just checked ticketmaster. The show is sold out. I'll keep checking. When are extra tickets usually released?
  • sparky1231sparky1231 Posts: 19
    If you get there early enough, you should definitely be able to land some tickets...Like any barter, dont take the first set of tickets you see unless they are good seats and good price...I would say bring around $150 for two tickets...Try to pay face value, maybe a little more, but there are always scalpers out there...good luck
  • Thanks for the advice.

I'll also check the box office on the day of the show. I've had luck getting tickets released by the band at the last minute.
  • PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
    I just checked ticketmaster. The show is sold out. I'll keep checking. When are extra tickets usually released?

You should search for single tickets. My friend just got 2 singles last night. Section 201
    "i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
  • The show must be completely sold out since I can't even pull a single. Oh well, I guess I'll have the pleasure of interacting with Camden's finest scalpers.
  • check out the "I have an extra ticket" thread. A few fans have extras for sale (usually at face value).