Morning workout

I've gone back to my morning workout routine because it's really the best time.
I always use "Gu" caffeine drops to give me a boost and to put something in my stomach.
Im curious as to what other AM people use to get a pick up before working out?
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I wish I could workout in the morning. My body just doesn't function well in the AM...even with caffeine!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,631
    Here I am, on the computer first thing when I should be doing some stretching (which is the first thing my wife does every morning). OK, I'm guilt tripped- haha! Off the computer I go for a little stretching in the living room.

Thanks for the motivation/reminder!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I have a piece of fruit and wait about 10 minutes before exercising. I prefer to exercise first thing in the morning, otherwise it won't happen.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I don't workout in the AM currently, but I never ate anything when I did. If I did, then I would end up feeling nauseous. Always had a protein smoothie afterwards though.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless