Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    If that's true....I think he failed....Lmao!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Oy.

I do love Frosted Flakes though. And that's not a euphemism.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
  • Yogurt enemas? Wtf?
  • Way to ruin Christmas BB, how am I going to watch and enjoy my fav Christmas movie with that little nugget of information in my brain. Now I have to find a new one.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I've heard that about Bing, don't know if it's true though.

Was always a fan of those "Road" films with Hope.

(and anyone fucks with Bob, they fuck with me! He's golden)
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Just trying to help northerndragon, =)) >:) B-)
    ^^^^wtf is up with the emoticons, Jesus
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    edited December 2014
    I can't seem to copy the WTFFacts like you BB but after the other night and the season we are in I saw this cutie pie being arrested in the parking lot at work for a DUI. She fail badly in her road alcohol test, she couldn't pass the one saying the alphabet backwards...she said it like we are supposed to.

There is a cup designed to keep people from drinking too much alcohol. pic.twitter.com/5ZHVWt5vZr

B5bLEb-IQAERpak.jpg

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• You've got real problems bb!
    Dude, I don't think I can say the alphabet backwards and I DONT drink =)) . Saw the cup yesterday, shit looks like it'll leak all over ya, no? Haha

3-D printers are rad. Shits crazy
    Look who's talking Scott! =)) >:)
    ^^^^height "20" What the fuck? Smh
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    badbrains wrote: »
    Dude, I don't think I can say the alphabet backwards and I DONT drink =)) . Saw the cup yesterday, shit looks like it'll leak all over ya, no? Haha

I think that's the idea behind the cup.....drinking from WILL cause a mess there one will just give up drinking from it and won't end up like that beauty in my parking lot.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• badbrains wrote: »

I read that not too long ago. Whatever it takes to get people to think about peace!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,631
    RE the alphabet issue: I would have responded by singing Big Bird's song:

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
    Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
    It starts out like an "A" word
    As anyone can see
    But somewhere in the middle It gets awful qr to me...

You suppose they'd let me off?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• badbrains Posts: 6,607
    5:24AM
    Just trying to help northerndragon, :)" alt=">" height="20" />

Nope you failed, "White Christmas" has been my go to movie for the holidays since I was a kid....now all I can picture is Bing beating one of his chubby kids out behind the barn.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited December 2014
    Sorry double post - speaking of WTF why do none of the forum functions work on the mobile page anymore. I mean I can't quote, post pics or links. This is bullshit!
    Post edited by northerndragon on

Because of NULL! Fucken NULL
    Because of NULL! Fucken NULL

That's it!! Let us all take up our tuning forks, our record Mayer stylus' , go over to The Porch and have a little Riot Act! ( jk mods)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

glad I'm not the only one that can't say the alphabet backwards...I'd be all, "uhhh, z...y, x, w...uhhhh...*muttering tuv* v, u, t..."
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I think it's a scam reading the alphabet backwards. If I ever got pulled and the cop asked me to say the alphabet backwards, I'd ask him to do it first.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ^^^ ahhahahahahahhahahahhaa
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I think it's a scam reading the alphabet backwards. If I ever got pulled and the cop asked me to say the alphabet backwards, I'd ask him to do it first.

Except they have to learn it.. Same with prison guards. It's a simple trick of the psyche.. My brother, trained himself to do it, so they could never catch him off gaurd!! Lol
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,631
    I have this strange fantasy where I set up Marshall stacks all along the walls of a big auditorium and lean plugged in electric guitars onto all of the amps with the pickups facing in and turn everything up to "10" and then get back about a half mile and turn it all on all at once by throwing a big circuit breaker connected to the auditorium and see what happens. WTF is that all about??
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Agreed. I can't do that sober.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • What happens if you sing the alphabet? I think I could not say the alphabet in English, but I could sing it. In Russian too lol

I would never drive drunk though. Can't even focus on it when I'm hungover.