Options

30 best PJ concerts of all time to download?

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213
edited November 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
ok, ive been a PJ fan for a while now, but ive just really started to get into downloading their live shows. and w wanted to know what were the 30 best PJ concerts of all time to download? also, if you can, please send me the links to download them as well. i would greatly appreciate it!
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    umm . . . no real easy way to answer that, and I don't know that people could necessarily come up with their top 30 that quickly. Besides, top concerts are different for everybody. For now, check out http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213441. There are mp3 links for nearly every PJ concert pre-2006. As for the best . . . check out some of the really well-known ones.

3/16/92 MTV Unplugged
    7/11/95 Soldier Field
    11/06/00 Seattle, WA
    7/1/00 Boston Night 1
    7/2/00 Boston Night 2
    7/3/00 Boston Night 3

These are all available on the aformentioned page. Also, check out the Green Habit compilation (also available there). It is a 10 cd set spanning most of their career (pre new album) with some great versions of some great songs. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213
    magikev wrote:
    umm . . . no real easy way to answer that, and I don't know that people could necessarily come up with their top 30 that quickly. Besides, top concerts are different for everybody. For now, check out http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213441. There are mp3 links for nearly every PJ concert pre-2006. As for the best . . . check out some of the really well-known ones.

3/16/92 MTV Unplugged
    7/11/95 Soldier Field
    11/06/00 Seattle, WA
    7/1/00 Boston Night 1
    7/2/00 Boston Night 2
    7/3/00 Boston Night 3

These are all available on the aformentioned page. Also, check out the Green Habit compilation (also available there). It is a 10 cd set spanning most of their career (pre new album) with some great versions of some great songs. Hope this helps!
    cool, thank you so much
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    One of my personal favorites is Portugal 2000
    Eddie not rembering the words to Immortality and the crowd helping out is incredible.
    Encompassing trip 2006: 22.9. Prague - 23.9.Berlin - 25.9.Vienna
    to be continued 2007 in Munich - Nova Rock - London
  • Options
    GO!!!GO!!! Posts: 74
    seanw1010 wrote:
    cool, thank you so much

Yeah lisbon 2000 is cool, it was the first show of the euro tour and a lot went wrong, the (or better no) drum on last kiss is also cool. But it's definitely not the best show. From 2000 I like Hamburg, Katowice2, Milan and Verona the most.
  • Options
    I have to put Philly ´05 in there with the greatest ones. The set is awsome, the band is relly in there and Crazy Mary....
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.