Pardon this thread..

2»

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    why now u dont ignoring??

Aaahahaha
    :pink_question:

What is pink question? Is it different than fuchsia or magenta question?

ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 wrote: »
    why now u dont ignoring??

Aaahahaha
    :pink_question:

What is pink question? Is it different than fuchsia or magenta question?

It should have resulted in a pink question mark. I was making a differentiation between tap command, or drag board. It appears to be drag board.. Which is aggravating. At least to me. I'll just wait til the mods are done 'writing' then see where all they went with things. It's possible I may be pleasantly surprised.. If not, i'lljust gave to deal with it.. :wink:
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Lmao...I have no idea what you're even talking about...you lost me...code and strands and are we talking DNA here? Lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • No. HTML. Computer language. :smile:
  • I've figured out what I can.. Need to research modern BB Code more. But trying to figure out the new from old is making my brain hurt! Lol
    Oooh, bbcode, gotta, haha
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I had to go fix my siggy because of the new code shit....wonder why they changed...I know html better.... blah!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Well, I don't know. Used to be, that HTML was universal, however IRC/Live Feed T-
    Readers like the programs that are operated within FB and Twitter etc, have apparently melded. Thus we end up with an HTML code similar to what we had back in the old days. Only with modern keys thrown in there..ugh.. I miss just plain old HTML!!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    PJSiren wrote: »
    I had to go fix my siggy because of the new code shit....wonder why they changed...I know html better.... blah!

I just noticed mine is not good, but I can't even remember how I did it in the first place. Any suggestions?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    PJSiren wrote: »

I just noticed mine is not good, but I can't even remember how I did it in the first place. Any suggestions?

Go to your settings and then there is signature settings...And just delete that code and you can highlight the quote and click the italicize button again and it will add the new proper code.

Hope that helps buddy! :smile:
    Tattooed Dissident!