Signed EV Guitar and Other Goodies

nigelnigel Posts: 261
The Teenage Cancer Trust are having an auction of items from the recent Who tribute gig in London. There is a sweet signed Gibson SG up for grabs that Eddie used on stage. Fantastic cause - hope it goes for a lot of money!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDDIE-VEDDER-PEARL-JAM-and-ROGER-DALTREY-THE-WHO-SIGNED-GIBSON-SG-/221634032040?roken=cUgayN via @eBay_UK

Comments

  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    =P~
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,671
    Oh baby!!!
  • jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 379
    Fuck me in the brain!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 15,983
    jaykay20 said:

    Fuck me in the brain!

    Yes?
    :))

    Awesome guitar, I love that Ed wrote 'Game Used' on it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Very nice indeed!
  • jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 379
    edited December 2014

    jaykay20 said:

    Fuck me in the brain!

    Yes?
    :))

    Awesome guitar, I love that Ed wrote 'Game Used' on it.
    :D
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,671
    image
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    demetrios said:

    image

    Anybody want to crowd fund this for me? =))
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    edited December 2014
    badbrains said:

    demetrios said:

    image

    Anybody want to crowd fund this for me? =))
    How about we go in eights or tenths or better yet 12ths... And each get to hang it on our wall for 1 month each year. Just send me money via PayPal and I promise to send the guitar your way... :-\"
    Actually, Ummm...PayPal no good... Better do money orders...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,435
    Holy crap. I don't think much of autographs obtained by purchase and not in person, but this would be a cool item as it is game used.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,671
    PP193448 said:

    badbrains said:

    demetrios said:

    image

    Anybody want to crowd fund this for me? =))
    How about we go in eights or tenths or better yet 12ths... And each get to hang it on our wall for 1 month each year. Just send me money via PayPal and I promise to send the guitar your way... :-\"
    Actually, Ummm...PayPal no good... Better do money orders...
    Money orders? hmm .. I'm in!
    Can we promise not to use UPS?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 21,068
    =P~
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 15,983
    badbrains said:

    demetrios said:

    image

    Anybody want to crowd fund this for me? =))
    Oh shit, just spit my drink out over that.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 18,621
    Please let me win the lottery tonight.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    Holy crap. What's the conversion of British pound to US dollar. And how much is shipping from London?? Wonder what Santa is going to bring me...hopefully he knows how much of a fan i am...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • Well I was going to bid on the tambourine but with the conversion and not shipping outside the uk.........
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    Where does it say that they won't ship outside UK?
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    demetrios said:

    PP193448 said:

    badbrains said:

    demetrios said:

    image

    Anybody want to crowd fund this for me? =))
    How about we go in eights or tenths or better yet 12ths... And each get to hang it on our wall for 1 month each year. Just send me money via PayPal and I promise to send the guitar your way... :-\"
    Actually, Ummm...PayPal no good... Better do money orders...
    Money orders? hmm .. I'm in!
    Can we promise not to use UPS?
    I think it might be better if we just had Paul hand deliver it to me...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • PP193448 said:

    Where does it say that they won't ship outside UK?


    Post to: gbr. I take that to mean that region only as opposed to worldwide
  • nigelnigel Posts: 261
    I have bid on a signed programme - I would LOVE the guitar - but value my marriage more! (..just!) ;)
    It was an AMAZING night - Eddie was soooo cool!
Sign In or Register to comment.