Options

Will PJ Play the U.S. Before or After their Euro Tour?

JackisBackJackisBack Posts: 92
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
1) Any dreams, wishes, and hopes of an American tour?

2) Has anyone heard a concrete bird singing about a N.A. tour?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I think USA is on schedule after EUROPEan tour...
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Options
    lateraluslateralus Posts: 111
    I hope after. As you can see in my signature, they'll play 3 MSG concerts from 23rd - 30th of august ;)
    13/9/06: Bern
    12/6/07: Munich
    23/6/07: Southside Festival
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i hope after...long after....say early autumn. i would love, love, love pearl jam in NYC say early october. beautiful! wouldn't mind em out in seattle either. either one in early october would be good. i want to take my hubby out to seattle!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    How about Canada? Or even just Vancouver hehe... is that too much to hope for? I figure we deserve one since Toronto was the only Canadian city lucky enough to see them last time around... although Seattle or The Gorge could work I suppose...
    "The bottom line is that when we all plug in, Eddie can make us dance and play like little molecules bouncing off the wall. And, for whatever reason, we can make him feel like singing."
    - Stone Gossard, Musician Magazine, 1995
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    No one knows, but I think if we are lucky enough to see them play US dates this year, it will be small scale as in the number of dates and probably be late summer or fall of 07. Only the band knows and they may not know at this time.
    Brian
  • Options
    If it does happen, it will definitely not be until after Europe. July-August would be so perfect:)