DYING 6yr OLD GIRL ASK FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS

Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 730
edited December 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
I saw this story yesterday. Not only is this the last Christmas for Addie but her Dad also died unexpectedly last weekend. I sent a card and I'm hoping the wonderful people in my 10c Family can do the same. If you can't send a card you can still help by bumping this thread. I'm not trying to bum anyone out, just trying to help a little girl smile who I've never met.
Thank you for reading,
Her address is in the link with the story.
http://www.9news.com/story/news/2014/12/05/dying-girl-asks-for-christmas-cards/19934511/
Post edited by Peacefrog1975 on

Comments

• bump
  • We're sending one. Seems like a pretty easy thing to do to put a smile on someone's face.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    bump
  • Thank you
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    bump
  • Bump Christmas card sent.

Thanks peacefrog for alerting everyone to this, Addie is going to love Christmas cards from all around the world, I'm sure she never imagined so many cards. So sweet to make her dream come true. <:-P
  • Let's get busy bump :bz
  • thanks for posting.,senting one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Bump :o3
  • Back to the top bump :bz
  • Sorry this is late, but I just wanted to say thank you to Peacefrog for sharing this - this is what the 10C and this forum is really all about. I'm sure Addie felt the love from her newfound 10C/PJ family. My wife is a second grade teacher, and her students and some others at her school all made Christmas cards and sent them to her. It's important for all of us, and especially for young people, to hear stories like that and rally around someone like Addie, especially this time of year. Her story really struck a chord with us and we're still praying for her and her family.