Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I'm not big on the look to begin with.

Coloring it ain't sweetening the deal!
  • To each their own. Not my thing at all. I'm a shaver.
  • Well, I guess I like my woman to be shaved. I'm not sure I could get into the whole naturalist thing for women. It would probably be a deal breaker.
  • Um... no!!
  • The article's title should be changed to "10 women are dyeing their armpit hair"
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    yeah... um... no...
    & how 'bout frig the heck off
    scary... real damn scary
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Eeewww. :-&
    ELITIST FUK
  • Ummmm so NOPE!

Personally in the shave/wax it camp.
    If you don't want shave it that is fine, but that was just ugly.

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Yeah it's disgusting, i saw it on FB a few days ago...first of all the whole hairy armpit is gross, I shave! But then dying it...really WTF???
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    :-& c'mon man...lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • WTF indeed. Whats next, bring back the 70's look downstairs with that colored as well.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • cdysinge said:

WTF indeed. Whats next, bring back the 70's look downstairs with that colored as well.

Well to be fair if pics of that were all over the place at least half of the population would probably be ok with it lol.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I wonder if men will jump on this bandwagon of pit-color.

Guys?
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    [-( Whatever people want to do is their own thing, but um-- NO!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonist said:

Guys?

My pits went grey at an early age. It's all about maintaining that youthful look! Don't judge me!

hedonist said:

Guys?

My pits went grey at an early age. It's all about maintaining that youthful look! Don't judge me!
    No judging!
    :D
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wait, what? Wow, ya um that's some fucken weirdo shit.
  • badbrains said:

Wait, what? Wow, ya um that's some fucken weirdo shit.

Hey now. Early onset pit hair greying is a serious condition. Right now there is no permanent cure, only temporary fixes. I dream of a day in the not too distant future when it no longer exists.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    it doesn't look as bad as i was expecting based on some the posts in this thread. i see nothing wrong with not shaving. why is it not considered gross or disgusting for men? i kind of like the colors... looks like little furry stuffed animals under their arms.
    did you see me? i saw you.

looks like little furry stuffed animals under their arms.

This, I'd have a problem with (assuming I'm in a position to regularly view pits, period. File it in the same bin as long nails. Man OR woman, no thank you).

Unless you're walking around with arms in a constant "hands up" position - and please, no one tie this into Ferguson - is it just a vanity thing like most else?

And thanks for ruining the "furry thing" lyric from Faithfull for me, shortstack :-w
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hedonist said:

This, I'd have a problem with (assuming I'm in a position to regularly view pits, period. File it in the same bin as long nails. Man OR woman, no thank you).

Unless you're walking around with arms in a constant "hands up" position - and please, no one tie this into Ferguson - is it just a vanity thing like most else?

And thanks for ruining the "furry thing" lyric from Faithfull for me, shortstack :-w
    If we ever meet, don't ever look at my hands.... :-S
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    hedonist said:

haha. i bet ed would be into this. :P

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Sounds like a lot of trouble.
    What do you do when those tell tale roots start to show?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

• hedonist said:

haha. i bet ed would be into this. :P

I could see him doing it!! Lol
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    my opinion is people ought to be left to do whatever the hell they want with their own bodies and those choices aren't anyone elses' business.

My question is, deodorant before dying?

It's so silly though that I'm inclined to be supportive of it. Like, we get it, you don't wanna shave your pits for whatever reason. That probably gets you a lot of stupid stares. You might as well go over the top with it then, no? Have some fun, be stupid, who cares.

Personally I can't deal with even a wee bit of stubble on mine. it's so uncomfortable to me.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Guys?

How about pit dreadlocks??Hot right?
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Note to all women on this board.Gay or straight.Pit hair on a lady is as sexy as mustache on a Chick.Its not sexy.Even if it makes you feel sexy and French(Which means you smell like BO and cigarettes)
    On behalf of all non knuckle dragging men please Don't do it.
  • hedonist said:

Guys?

I prefer to use Jerry Curl on mine. It saves on deodorant. The aroma of the Jerry Curl is far more pungent than any smell my body can create.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle