Options

Vault four on my turntable in the uk

Comments

• Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 286
    Sirens4 said:

This is awesome news!!! Anyone in the US get a shipping confirmation??!!!

I have not. Haven't seen anyone talking about it on the social media either.
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    nigel said:

Some initial pics - will post more later!
    photo PJ_V4_2_zps3aff6fdc.jpg

PJ_Vault4_1 photo PJ_V4_1_zpsa9bc414a.jpg

Sweet! But how thick was that shipping cardboard box? Got a photo?
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 913
    edited December 2014
    I have just put a pic of the card on my twitter if that helps. Bit of a luddite when it comes to posting pics anywhere else. Anyway it's @rick_wellings if you want to look. It's not as well packed as the laat vault, but it is here safe without any customs duties so I'm happy.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • Options
    Vinyl is scheduled to arrive in Seattle later this week, pending customs clearance. US, CA, Rest of World Shipments should start leaving the warehouse week of 12/08/2014.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Vinyl is scheduled to arrive in Seattle later this week, pending customs clearance. US, CA, Rest of World Shipments should start leaving the warehouse week of 12/08/2014.

Thanks so much for the update Santos...
    Can't wait to spin this one!!!!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,595

boyo79 said:

Spinning now and there's no Dead Man Walking. According to http://pearljam.com/setlists/1015/2000/20223/mt_baker_theatre it was played but it's not on the vinyl.

Just when I was thinking it was a complete show release!!!!

I wonder if this is a rights issue as opposed to a recording issue (with it being a soundtrack song)

Dammit
    The song was never on the soundtrack, was it? Didn't they decide not to use it? Anyway, it was released on Lost Dogs, so I doubt it's a copyright issue. Probably some other prob, like recording issue, or maybe just something Eddie said or did that they didn't want on there.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

Vinyl is scheduled to arrive in Seattle later this week, pending customs clearance.

"pending customs clearance"....All of these pressed out of country??
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    derbydave said:

Thanks so much for the update Santos...
    Can't wait to spin this one!!!!!
    :-bd
    +1 :D
  • Options

Can you confirm why I have paid for UPS international shipping when it was mailed from the UK? And are you aware of how poor the packing is?
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options

Can you confirm why I have paid for UPS international shipping when it was mailed from the UK? And are you aware of how poor the packing is?
    My packaging was very good
  • Options
    demetrios said:

nigel said:

bad packing
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options

demetrios said:

nigel said:

bad packing
    Thanks! So the same vinyl shipping boxes 10club uses to ship out regular vinyl. Nothing like how they shipped out their Vault 3 release. Like so ..

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    is there any way ppl can keep copying these packaging clips? I need to see it for the 18th time
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

My packaging was very good
    No issues with the packaging for me either. Vinyl arrived in tiptop condition.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Dead Man was the song that makes this show a little more special.. and they leave it out?
    WTF? At least in Vault 3 they did mention a couple songs were omitted/incomplete, in this case it seemed it was a complete show, but no.. Don't get me wrong, I love live PJ vinyl like the next guy, but I really don't understand all these incomplete releases..
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717

wasn't it shipped from Czech?
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394

Hey man! So does this mean that only the UK orders were shipped from within the EU and that the rest of us will have to wait until you get the records to the Seattle warehouse, or can all of us Europeans expect to get the vinyl the next few weeks also? Just asking :)

Stian
  • Options
    CloneClone UK Posts: 141
    I got mine too but when I opened it I have 2 of the same vinyl (3rd disc) and 1 missing (1st disc).
    Not impressed, I'm still trying to get my bootlegs CD order sorted (Milton Keynes disc 1 fault and the 2 amsterdam shows missing) and now this.

Has anyone else had this happen with the Vault #4?

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    Clone said:

I got mine too but when I opened it I have 2 of the same vinyl (3rd disc) and 1 missing (1st disc).
    Not impressed, I'm still trying to get my bootlegs CD order sorted (Milton Keynes disc 1 fault and the 2 amsterdam shows missing) and now this.

Damn, sorry about that! Sheesh...

@-)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    dadesdades Posts: 321
    I live in Scotland, and if I knew that they were going to be shipped from Europe I wouldn't have put my delivery address as my relatives in Portland Maine. God knows when I will get this now :((
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • Options
    Clone said:

Ouch
    [-X

I'm sure the 10C will make it right
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Got mine in top condition despite some dodgy packaging.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    Any of these arrive outside of the UK yet?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Clone said:

Sorry man, that stinks, but like someone said 10C will make it right.

Now there is a bit of good news about this and that is it will force folks to unseal this baby and spin it!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    yep, seems in view of this the vinyl must be opened !!!
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

yep, seems in view of this the vinyl must be opened !!!

If that's the case where fan's are not receiving the right vinyl records then what needs to be done is when these arrive @ 10club's warehouse in Seattle from Czech Republic, all should be opened up & checked. Once all are inspected, then they can package them up & ship them out.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,972
    I received two of the same vinyl too, sides E and F. Will have to contact ten club :(
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,972
    Seam splits too, this is rubbish!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    What is the point of releasing bootlegs if you aren't going to include the whole concert?
  • Options
    Just had to open the fuckin thing, in light of the two aforementioned issues , but done very delicately to check , all in order but a partially open item