bootlegs for christmas

looking to buy bootlegs for people as christmas gifts...haven't had a chance to listen to any except for my Moline show.
any recent shows stand out? info/feedback would really be appreciated....looking for a really good version of Sirens, with the crowd into it...was that in Cinci i heard on xm radio??

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,846
    JLamorte said:

looking to buy bootlegs for people as christmas gifts...haven't had a chance to listen to any except for my Moline show.
    any recent shows stand out? info/feedback would really be appreciated....looking for a really good version of Sirens, with the crowd into it...was that in Cinci i heard on xm radio??

Leeds had a great outro to Sirens.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404
    i love vienna. not sure about sirens though.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • pjtourpjtour Posts: 83
    The Lincoln show is solid and worth buying just for 'Open All Night'.
    I'll ride the wave, where it takes me...
  • I'm partial to the Italian shows last swing through Europe....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JLamorte said:

Leeds had a great outro to Sirens.
    Leeds is just great over all. At least the 2/3 I have heard.
    The Werchter boot is ver nice as well. It has an amazing version, if not the best version of All night.
    Cincinatti had some nice moments as well, but haven't finish that one yet.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Milwaukee... for so many reasons. The Sirens on there is great! There's one chorus where Ed stops and just lets the crowd sing. And the outro is incredible!

I could go on and on all day! There's so much to love about this show that will make it fun to listen to MANY times in the future.