Is anybody on Ello?

It's the new ad-free social network.
Just got my invite and signed up, wondering if anybody else in on there. I need friends to add to see what else it does. I can send invites to see what happens if anybody wants one.

I'm still poking around and figuring it out...I guess it's kinda like tumblr-don't have an account there, but from what I was able to see ther, it reminds me of that.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,769
    send me one
    I miss igotid88
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PM me your email address...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Sure why not?
    The invite button is not working in the mobile version, I'll get you when I'm back on the laptop tomorrow.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

The invite button is not working in the mobile version, I'll get you when I'm back on the laptop tomorrow.

Ok.

RKCNDY said:

Ok.
    Argh, I don't think I have your email anymore...PM it to me again please!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Sent. :-)
    Ok, sent invites. I won't be on for the next week, gonna be busy with funeral and family stuff.
    If anybody else wants an invite, PM me your email, and I will send you one when I can.

- Christopher McCandless