Options

Burn to Shine DVD (Live Ed)- Looking to trade preferrably for Iconoclasts DVD

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So I ended up with two copies of this awsome DVD called "Burn to Shine Vol.5" (1.27.07)

http://www.trixiedvd.com/bts/

It has a solo performance by Ed of Cant Keep on the Uke. There are also a few other awsome cuts, like Ben Gibbard from Death Cab, Minus the Bear is awesome...and several more.

Anyways, I thought for sure someone on here would appreciate this DVD, and I've been trying for awhile to score Iconoclasts with Ed and Laird Hamilton on DVD, so if anyone want to trade, just PM me. I'll also consider any other DVD's that are PJ related and rare. (They gotta be rare, as I have all the "official releases")

Thanks!
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    bumperoo
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Bump..

I didnt know about this DVD, and soundgrunger just posted a bulleting with it on myspace.... it was amazing performance of Can't Keep by Ed.

I ordered both the Volume III (Portalnd, Sleater Kinney is on that one) and Volume V (Seattle: Ed is on that one) $25 for both, not a bad deal at all :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV