Options

Best All Acoustic Bootlegs?

brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
edited October 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
hello. what are the best all acoustic bootlegs available to buy off ebay, etc. (or download)? I dig the Benaroya Hall cd and are looking for others that are like this, where the whole show is acoustic, or acoustic-like. I vaguely remember reading something about one of the 2000 official bootleg cds being like this (Italy?), but any year would help. I tried searching thru past threads, but couldn't find much. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    The first disc of the Mansfield 2003 boot is all acoustic.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Santa Barbara?

MTV Unplugged
  • Options
    All the Bridge School Benefits are acoustic!
    And the Tibetan Freedom Concert in 1997 (and 1998 i think).

Check out the setlists and post back if you would like any of them, I'll try help you out.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    Tesla: 5 man acoustical jam

:)
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    Go for Mansfield 03 disc one or my favorite was Gorge 05 Disc 1
  • Options
    laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    mike had to go electric at benaroya for nais
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    Thanks all who replied so far. I think I'll check the Mansfield, Gorge, and the Bridge School jams.
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Santa Barbara?

MTV Unplugged

Concerning Santa Barbara...you mean the 2006 show? What about the acoustic part of the show from Santa Barbara, 28.10.03? It's also a brilliant boot, good quality - I like the "25 minutes to go" cover from this show better than Benaroya Hall, because on Benaroya the reverb makes me sick...

Rock on!
    # 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II