Options

COFFEEcoffeeCOFFEEcoffee - the Bla Bla Bla thread

must make no sense - that is the only thing that can make sense in this thread. stop making sense. be senseless. ok all of that makes sense. sense? sense.... brain is talking? brain is talking.... up my ass? are you here? where are you? are you over there? trip into your minds folks and say the most random shit ever. preferably once your HOPPED up on mountain dewwwwwwwww i mean caffeinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was nice.
EYES WIDE OPEN!
eyes kinda shut.
OPEN
... shut...
OPENE
sht
You can not use simple Html in your post.
If you're of clear state of mind while reading this, LEAVE! I'm sensible and I know I'll regret this right after posting it. Much like "buyers remorse" oh shit, here I go. Gonna post it. Instability from caffeine injection. in jeck. shun. crapfully yours. evsgjamalljfl lajsdljf I'm a goofball. but i have a huuuuuuuuge_______________pearrrrrrrrrrl jammmmmmmmmmm_______colllllllectionnnnnnnnnnnn_________under my bed. not really.
funk.
can't hit submit.

hhhhhhhhellllloooooooooooooooooo

is anyonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

i have a calcuuuuuuulatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and a fuzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy radiooooooooooo
inuendooooooo
Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Step away from the keyboard, evsgjamm. Step away, and no-one gets hurt.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    ~O)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    INTERVENTION!!!! That makes too much sennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bee keepers make excellent javelin champions. i've stirred my tea and safely exited the gift shop. Victoria, BC... this is NO place for sensible replies! NO PLACE WHAT SOOOO OEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY DOES..... the word "bed" look like a bed? you're either hopped up on caffeine and a supporter, or you're not and you're a reader, but a non-replier. Abide by the governing body - these rules are not meant to be broooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i am inside the machine.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    Here's a good stop-making-sense little tid bit for ya!

Trumpets
    I can hear trumpets

Solipsism
    Euphemism
    Pessimism
    Pointilism
    Flagellism
    Nihilism

Urizel O Urizel

Negativism
    Positivism
    Legalism
    Asinism
    Cynicism
    Terrorism

Urizel O Urizel

Jurism
    Tourism
    Neologism
    Imperialism
    Cleverism
    Criticism
    Cataphatacism
    Apophatacism
    Dogmatism
    Apologeticism
    Schism
    Schism
    Baptism
    Christening

Bells. I can hear bells.

-Robert Fripp/ Davif Byrne. "Under Heavy Manners"
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    cleverrrrrrrrrrismmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh fripp frippy happy urizel o urizel thankkkkkkksssssss mmmmmmmmm weird :)
    ahhhhhhh schismmmmmmmmmmmmms
    ding dongisms

• Options
    evsgjamm said:

cleverrrrrrrrrrismmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh fripp frippy happy urizel o urizel thankkkkkkksssssss mmmmmmmmm weird :)
    ahhhhhhh schismmmmmmmmmmmmms
    ding dongisms

Do you hear bellzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? :bz
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    yes.
    and I also hear motors.
    in the snowbanks.
    thanks for checking in.
    Caffeine wearing off.
    must leave until tomorrow.
    senses recovering. upset.
    call *69

• Options
    the sensible police responsibilities have been passed on.
    don't be afraid to call "Intervention!"
    how many "how many's" can a how many how? (first correct answer wins a prize)
    turtle boobs

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    How many?

Three licks.
  • Options
    falsified noice try heeeeeeeeee'ist

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    =))
    turtle boobs

somebody put acid in their morning coffee......
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

=))
    turtle boobs

somebody put acid in their morning coffee......

Nothing is better than coffee and acid to get you ready for your morning freeway commute. It's totally Rufus !
  • Options
    INTERVENTION TOO SERIOUS!!!!! INTERVENTION INTERVENTION INTERVENTION!
    ahbuggabeebuggabooboobledeeboppaboom
    To preview your fish nuggets, fly a corn drop into a plinko plop
    shhhhhturtle boobs are sleeeeepiiiiiing

• Options
    Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah-evsgjammmmmmmmm!

Be good, be careful, and as always... have fun!

• Options
    J!
    W!
    PEARL!
    you leave now. you go.... go away. No place for sense here. I see the intervention isn't working for you. peace out. See you on other threads. You nice. no sense here. you nice. leave or say senselessness.
    J!
    W!
    Pearl.... you need an intervention from this thread.

• Options

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well you can cut me up to little bits and pieces bc you can always get an aboriginal to steal your car and ruin your w(hole) life...you wanted senseless
  • Options
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dats fun
    i pick my nose and i hate boogers
    who am i?
    i am legend.
    mr gary d.
    If there is any way I can find a hot tub in the next 5 picoseconds, oh damn

• Options
    I have blue jeans too that are torn at the knees, hot tub fab idea
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Really?? A thread just for me? I don't need caffeine.. I need stupid shit. Stupid shit works.. Wax.. Floor wax.. Damn it I need to wax my car, but wind. Fucking wind!! Why now?? Fuck the snow it's bringing..fuck me! I'm out!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    ^^^D-D-D-....Daddy???

• Options
    Z yep
  • Options
    SENSE/NO SENSE/ NON SENSE/NO CENTS/NOSE SCENTS/NOCENTS NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYET!

• Options
    some want to kiss it, some want to love it but can't, some want to smother it but not allowed, some want to dob on it, some want to hit it, some want to take it, some want to steal it, some want to betray it, some want to mislead it, some want to beautify it, some want to make it ugly, some want to frame it, some want to make babies with it, some want to share it and some want to confuse it, some want it stupid and some want it smart, and what is 'it'? "It" is "me"!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    A Boy Called It.. Good book, fucked up.. Gotta go get nowhere, in this house.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    turtle boobs.....best phrase EVER =))
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    It was too much fun.....