Options

Question about The Gorge....??

eekamouseeekamouse Posts: 267
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Did anyone got to the last show at the Gorge in 2005? Did you have Tenclub seats? If so, where were they?

Just curious. I would like to know where I might be sitting for the upcoming shows in July :)
Love is more important to me than faith.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    263xxx sat dead center 18 row

the entire floor section is very good at the Gorge, you won't be disappointed.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    Wow. Dead center 18 is nuts there.

Anyone else with a number in the 300's? I'm just bored and need to fantasize ;)
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    im not in 10c but I will be on the lawn both nights....i usually get lawn seats for most shows i go to and I figured they cant be that much worse than reserved at the gorge since its all comlpetely wide open as opposed to move outdoor theaters where there is a building of some kind up front that coudl conceivably have better acoustics than the lawn
  • Options
    Ya every seat is pretty good there. I have been to the Gorge too many times to really enjoy the lawn now though. Sort of a "been there done that" feel for me.
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    eekamouse wrote:
    Ya every seat is pretty good there. I have been to the Gorge too many times to really enjoy the lawn now though. Sort of a "been there done that" feel for me.

this will be my first time at the gorge andhell, my first time west of the mississippi too. I cant wait....got the 3 day "premium" camping pass too.
  • Options
    SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    106XXX

row 7 center....very nice.
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    106XXX

row 7 center....very nice.

Wow.
  • Options
    290XXX
    Row 22 Center-Left between Eddie and Stone.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    141xxx, 11th row towards mike's side
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    dang

my # is 189xxx however, when fanclubseats went on sale, i wasnt sure if i could get out there. i got the lawn both nights thru ticketmaster.

now im kicking myself because i would have to mass murder about 200 or so fanclubmembers in order to get higher then 20th row here in the east (don't worry fellow eastern 10club members, i wouldnt harm a flea :) )

oh, well, the music will be awesome no matter where i sit!!!!!
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,599
    313xxx
    20th row
    Section B between Ed and Stone, great seats considering my number!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    The first couple rows there don't have many seats. I am 57,XXX and got dead center 4th row. First 3 rows move up to the barricade so it was a nice open view.
  • Options
    oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    groovN wrote:
    (don't worry fellow eastern 10club members, i wouldnt harm a flea :) )
    But the key question is would you hurt Flea? ;)
  • Options
    oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    I am 194xxx and I had Section C Row 16. Pretty sweet!
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Last year I got row 15 in front of Eddie. My tenclub # is 288xxx. I don't know if it was a mistake or something but it was alot of fun. Hopefully my seats are close to the same as last year.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying