Options

Tickets in the lot from Continental 1?

TheydontscurryTheydontscurry Posts: 15
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone know if people were selling tickets at the first continental show? If I go tonite, I will probably know last minute and have to go down there and scrounge for an extra pair or a few singles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    Anyone know if people were selling tickets at the first continental show? If I go tonite, I will probably know last minute and have to go down there and scrounge for an extra pair or a few singles
    I got there around 6 on Thursday and I was approached by at least 3 people selling tickets. Usually at every Continental Airlines Arena event there are scalpers standing at the foot of the pedestrian bridge (on the Giants Stadium side. Try to find fans in the parking lot first before resorting to these scalpers who are trying to rip you off. Good Luck.
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    Tonight may be different, but I saw a few people selling extras for face on the arena side of the footbridge near where you go in to pickup 10C tickets.
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    ...in the parking lot...lots of fans there selling tickets...don't buy from a non PJ fan I'd say...there a lot of very cool people who had friends bail on them or had friends with a change of plans and they wound up holding an extra ticket...many of them tenclub seats...there were several face value good seats to be had by just cruising the parking lot scene...tonight will be harder I bet...get there early...good luck!
    OCEANS opener tonight
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    Have 1 ten club and an extra behind the stage in lower section if anyone interested!!!

Face value!!

Non-Fiction
  • Options
    always tics avaiable, get from a pearl jam fan , my friend got fan clunb tics w better # then mine for less than face
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    be careful scalping...i saw 2 people get turned away when their tix didn't scan right. you're best bet is to find people selling who are also going to the show.
    Hold on to the thread.....