To bad this item isn't released before Christmas ..

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,227
edited November 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
Because it would of been AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @-)

Transformers: Optimus Prime Featuring Original PlayStation

http://www.play-asia.com/transformers-optimus-prime-featuring-original-playstation-paOS-13-49-en-70-88ej.html?sc1=N282443859

Celebrating the Transformer's 30th anniversary, as well as Playstation's 20th, comes a mash up between two legendary Japanese pop culture icons! Standing at 19 cm tall, and incredibly detailed for the scale, Optimus Prime transforms into the original PlayStation console, equipped with both a memory card and controller!

The attention to detail is quite impressive: the Autobot leader's back comes equipped with all the original PS1 hardware ports, and even the controller is part of the transformation!

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    That would be awesome! What a fun PlayStation and would be sold out in seconds! B-)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,227

That would be awesome! What a fun PlayStation and would be sold out in seconds! B-)

Totally. To bad they weren't made in time for Christmas. It would of been THE hottest item on everyone's list. Well those who love gaming & Transformers.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    For real?? And it's operational?

Sweet looking
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    my Husband would so want that!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!