do you think they've been under the knife ?

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Not sure if they've had surgery or not, although I'd guess yes. However, there's no question that family has been a boon to the cosmetics industry.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I wonder if the surgeons have qualms about performing such drastic (and, frankly, ODD) alterations to these people...or do they just think "fuck it, she wants it and is willing to pay for it".

Do men find this look attractive? Is it a fetish thing?

I don't get it, but I bet Freud would have a field day with this.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    she does a good job with contour makeup...

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I think it's more of a fetish for them than it is the rest of us. I definitely don't find it attractive.

Doctors may look at it like you said, Hedonist. "Fuckit, It'll be good practice. I can finally get that island in the Bahamas I've always wanted."
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i actually thought it was real at first
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I can just imagine waking up next to a faux-face like that. Contouring or not, I'd be "AHHHH!"

That wondering aside (and thinking so little of the docs' supposed integrity), what could have happened to these young women to damage their psyche so much, to skew their self-esteem and self-perception, to undertake such fuckedupness?

It's just sad and creepy.