Wishlist: 4 tickets to Cleveland!

se4nh4rtse4nh4rt Posts: 56
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm just going to throw a wager down. I will pay 250-300 for 4 tickets to the Cleveland show next Saturday. Please help me out, I absolutely cannot miss this show. I'm a Columbus guy who knows how to get tickets around here, but not in Cleveland. So if there's ever anything you need in Columbus, I could return the favor! Please someone help me out! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Can't escape from the common rule
If you hate something, don't you do it too

-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Are you aware that ticketmonster.com has lower level seats right now?
    They're behind the stage but still....
  • DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    se4nh4rt wrote:
    I'm just going to throw a wager down. I will pay 250-300 for 4 tickets to the Cleveland show next Saturday. Please help me out, I absolutely cannot miss this show. I'm a Columbus guy who knows how to get tickets around here, but not in Cleveland. So if there's ever anything you need in Columbus, I could return the favor! Please someone help me out! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I have a pair for sale. They are upper bowl but pretty good seats none the less. 4rth row in section 208 I think it is.
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • rantrant Posts: 3
    se4nh4rt, I'm in Columbus too (Dublin area) and have some extras: a pair on the floor and a pair in the lower bowl (sec 107)