Seattle and Pearl Jam expedition!!!

i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
edited November 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi People...I've just arrived in Seattle and I'm here for two weeks...Does anyone have any Ideas or Advice on things to do in Seattle...also I've already researched the Pearl Jam stuff.
Post edited by i_lov_it on

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Ask big bank hank, he moved there. I hear he knows it all about seattle.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    badbrains said:

Ask big bank hank, he moved there. I hear he knows it all about seattle.

Thanks for that Badbrains I PM Hank.
    So I ticked off a few things on the Pearl Jam list...I went to the Moore...Crocodile Cafe...Showbox...Mural Ampitheatre and the Off Ramp...I didn't get over to Discovery Park though...I did go up the Space Needle and over to Bainbridge Island and got a glimpse of Mt. Rainier.
  • Beth's Cafe and the 12 egg omelet with all you can eat hash browns, it takes me all night to finish the 6 egg one , but they let you add a second person for 1.50 more
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Tiny thought: Maybe go check out some of Kurt Cobain's houses, if you're into it.
    Hopefully you were able to find Johnny Hahn playing his piano / selling CD's on the streets somewhere.
    Hopefully you also were able to check out some of the vinyl / music stores.

Have fun and enjoy! What live music have you seen so far?
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    I hope you have a great time :)

Beth's Cafe and the 12 egg omelet with all you can eat hash browns, it takes me all night to finish the 6 egg one , but they let you add a second person for 1.50 more

Sounds alright Hank...and all you can eat Hash Browns sounds good :p
    evsgjamm said:

Tiny thought: Maybe go check out some of Kurt Cobain's houses, if you're into it.
    Hopefully you were able to find Johnny Hahn playing his piano / selling CD's on the streets somewhere.
    Hopefully you also were able to check out some of the vinyl / music stores.

Have fun and enjoy! What live music have you seen so far?

Nah haven't seen Johnny playing his Piano...Live Music well I did go into an Aussie Pub...yep right here in Seattle lol :p...I like Seattle so I'm sure I'll be back and I'll have some gigs lined up especially at the Crocodile Cafe...and not to mention checking out a heap of other Bars I've read about.
    Annafalk said:

I hope you have a great time :)

Hey there Anna...Thank you very much...Seattle is a nice City.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    So nice to hear you have a good time there.
    Seems like you got the same shitty wheather like I got all the time. lol
    Tell us a little bit more....
    Enjoy!
    kce8 said:

So nice to hear you have a good time there.
    Seems like you got the same shitty wheather like I got all the time. lol
    Tell us a little bit more....
    Enjoy!

Hello you...Yeah Seattle weather didn't disappoint lol...Drizzling rain although there were a couple of fine days and as soon as you notice that you rush out to do things and have a look around...the cold was good weather for Clam Chowder at Pike Place Markets...and seeing Mt Rainier from the Bainbridge Ferry was very nice.