*****EL CLASSICO!*****

Here in the real world, today is the fucken day! Fuck you you putas Madrid! Visca barca! Who's watching? Prob no one but me! But I don't give a fuck!

Neymar, Messi and Suarez gonna run wild in Madrid.

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    My full support is for your team, but yeah...I'm not going to watch
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Are you trying to butter up to me? Now you're supporting my teams. Jesus Christ this guys got no shame. All for some stupid party! =))
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    badbrains said:

Are you trying to butter up to me? Now you're supporting my teams. Jesus Christ this guys got no shame. All for some stupid party! =))
    =)) No buttering at all. I can't type anything here without being criticized :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Lmao!! You two are funny!!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Just saw the score..missed the game for my kids soccer game and I don't get bein network... Roooooooonaldo!!! Man with benzema in his current form they are tough to beat. Did bale play? How did Suarez do? Did he wear the muzzle??
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wma31394 said:

Just saw the score..missed the game for my kids soccer game and I don't get bein network... Roooooooonaldo!!! Man with benzema in his current form they are tough to beat. Did bale play? How did Suarez do? Did he wear the muzzle??

My asshole still hurts from getting fucked like that. Wow, hello Messi, where the fuck u at, please give it 100% effort that's all we ask. Damn
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Catalonia....nah...I'm a Madrid guy. Barca is a shell of the team of last few years.