Here in the real world.....

The air I breath sux! It ain't called dirty jersey for nothing!

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I am a believer in evolution. So I think you should spend as much time as you can in the water so that at some point, you will evolve gills. When the air you breathe gets so bad from all of the carbon emissions that I am pumping into the atmosphere, you can safely breathe in the Hudson river.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I am a believer in evolution. So I think you should spend as much time as you can in the water so that at some point, you will evolve gills. When the air you breathe gets so bad from all of the carbon emissions that I am pumping into the atmosphere, you can safely breathe in the Hudson river.

Have you seen the Hudson lats12? Shit, I'll stay above the water and take my chances =))
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    badbrains said:

Have you seen the Hudson lats12? Shit, I'll stay above the water and take my chances =))
    :)) Nice way to start a Saturday.

Here in beautiful PA, the sky is clear the air is crisp and it smells wonderful.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

badbrains said:

:)) Nice way to start a Saturday.

Here in beautiful PA, the sky is clear the air is crisp and it smells wonderful.
    Good morning empty! Air is crisp in pa? Wtf, have been around Glenn mills during mushroom seasons? Talk about smelling like death! Holyfuck, shit is unbearable at times!

And fuck PA!
  • Ahhhhh. Meanwhile in lovely Colorado Springs... We have one third the oxygen of all you low land peeps.. ( Colorado Springs sits at 6072 ft elev. that's almost 400 ft. Higher than Denver!). And I am going hiking today!

Ahhhhh. Meanwhile in lovely Colorado Springs... We have one third the oxygen of all you low land peeps.. ( Colorado Springs sits at 6072 ft elev. that's almost 400 ft. Higher than Denver!). And I am going hiking today!

That would be sick, hiking in Colorado in some bad ass weather. Def do the hike! I would no doubt!
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    the air is really fresh around here. when driving into the suburbs or the city, i notice the exhaust immediately.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Los Angeles is still awaiting this thing called "autumn" :-w
  • Moved from NJ in 2003. Visiting is always hectic. Aggressive drivers abound!
    If you want authentic Jersey air check out the Ironbound.
    Still read the Star Ledger (on line now) though.
    Hold On