Options

Post Denver Thank You 10 Club AND Pearl Jam!!

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
THANK YOU PEARL JAM-- you remembered to say something sweet to Hannah and made Dave Black and MIchelle Black so proud!! Thank you PEARL JAM for dedicating the first encore to those of us who are Veterans, asked that we get the biggest Applause ever made by humans, and sang songs of peace, love, and recovery... and THANK YOU Pearl Jam for letting us celebrate your 25th bday early... cos we loved you enough to remind you that we didn't forget. And finally. THANK you Pearl Jam for having the balls to let STONE SING!!! We are so grateful to have been at the Denver show...... this was my first time on Ground level, wheelchair included.. and I finally felt GA by osmosis. (Thanks Kaye for being a kick ass gimpy ADA ticket share!) Thanks WISHLIST for letting me help out in any way I could.. and thanks to EVERYONE on this forum who helped contact 10club on our behalf. XOXOXO
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau

Comments

• Options
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    =D>

I was following along the setlist thread and thought of you when the shout out to veterans was mentioned. Hope you had a great time!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    it was AMAZING>> best set list, best show..and for the FIRST time I had an ADA spot that wasn't above the stage.. iwas on the floor!!!!!!!

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    The entire place exploded and joined in a huge applause for families of and for veterans. So amazingl SO bloody amazing!!

Henry David Thoreau