Options

Italy week-end weather forecast

2»

Comments

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    Can't wait to see those pics!!! Though mooning is not a first for Fraser!
    No it's not really! I think everyone has seen his arse at this stage... and I'm probably the only one to have missed one of his full frontals :eek:

But my camera has a bit of a delay in taking pics so I only have his arse. Neil and the other guy had covered up by the time it took :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    No it's not really! I think everyone has seen his arse at this stage... and I'm probably the only one to have missed one of his full frontals :eek:

But my camera has a bit of a delay in taking pics so I only have his arse. Neil and the other guy had covered up by the time it took :(

Shame about the delay!!!! Fraser, don't tell me that 'the other guy' was your naive little brother!!!! It bloody runs in the family then! Or is it just a scottish thing???? :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Shame about the delay!!!! Fraser, don't tell me that 'the other guy' was your naive little brother!!!! It bloody runs in the family then! Or is it just a scottish thing???? :D

I think it's a kilts + alcohol thing :D

I remember one Hogmanay when I was 16 I think, all the guys decided to wear their kilts. Needless to see there are several pics (luckily none that I took) of around a dozen guys lined up mooning. Then it's just trying to work out who is who :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?