The Fixer Story....

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    All these secrets...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Ok, ok, ok...as someone who has actually heard the story, and for anyone who has ever seen any of KW18's dance videos, this story is definitely worthy of it's own thread. Unfortunately Afro is right, it cannot be told by anyone except her and KW18 (in person) or it would lose much of it's comedic value. Think of it as PJ lore. Something you must hear live (like Black Red Yellow in Detroit :D ) I understand that many of you are confused, but Afro is right, this goddamn forum needs some thread, ANY thread that isn't "Help I NEEEEEEEED tickets to _______, but only if they are GA or reverves with a 10c number between 100 and 5000." or "FS Ten Coke Bottle Vinyl Sealed".
    Let's just say that having heard the story, I can never hear The Fixer the same way again.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Ok, ok, ok...as someone who has actually heard the story, and for anyone who has ever seen any of KW18's dance videos, this story is definitely worthy of it's own thread. Unfortunately Afro is right, it cannot be told by anyone except her and KW18 (in person) or it would lose much of it's comedic value. Think of it as PJ lore. Something you must hear live (like Black Red Yellow in Detroit :D ) I understand that many of you are confused, but Afro is right, this goddamn forum needs some thread, ANY thread that isn't "Help I NEEEEEEEED tickets to _______, but only if they are GA or reverves with a 10c number between 100 and 5000." or "FS Ten Coke Bottle Vinyl Sealed".
    Let's just say that having heard the story, I can never hear The Fixer the same way again.

Since you're feeling AGREEABLE with Ashlee...
    YOU...Mr. Heisenberg need to join NO BITCHES!!!!
    (Just doing the job assigned to me by the OP :D )
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Can't figure out which sucks more, this thread or the song!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    derbydave said:

Thank you Heisenberg! And yes..come hang out with us! You know you want to...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

derbydave said:

But I thought no women allowed? Wtf!
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I love insight jokes
    I hope to be apart of one one day
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Women are allowed...just NO BITCHES / complainers!!!
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    smarchee said:

I love insight jokes

Smarchee..did you go to the Detroit show?
  • Options
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Exactly. The term Bitch is not gender specific....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

derbydave said:

I do want to hang out with you, I do. Next tour.....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Exactly. The term Bitch is not gender specific....
    :-bd

• Options
    edited October 2014

Can't figure out which sucks more, this thread or the song!

561 posts and they all sound like they were written by a cranky 14 year old who doesn't get enough hugs. >:D<
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    C'mon guys, this thread is driving me nuts! Maybe by design? I don't know. Share the funny.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

smarchee said:

I love insight jokes

yeah, but I couldn't party

it was quick in and out
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee said:

smarchee said:

I love insight jokes

it was quick in and out
    A "quick in and out"...that's almost the jist of the story :))
  • Options

smarchee said:

smarchee said:

I love insight jokes

it was quick in and out
    hehe
    B-)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    This thread is full of crap… And A fantastic read! Almost as good as that Halt's mall/Pappnasse thread.
  • Options

This thread is full of crap… And A fantastic read! Almost as good as that Halt's mall/Pappnasse thread.

Haults Maul
  • Options

smarchee said:

smarchee said:

I love insight jokes

it was quick in and out
    Lol. Too bad smarchee..next time!
  • Options

I just learned about the Halt's Maul stuff in Detroit...might have to go find the thread..
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I just learned about the Halt's Maul stuff in Detroit...might have to go find the thread..
    It is funny. It got locked so you might have to dig a bit.
  • Options

HERESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STEFAN!!!!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/237506/iso-for-an-ebay-seller-from-which-i-have-paid-2-x-twenty-vinyl-sealed-but-never-got-something/p1
  • Options
    badbrains said:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/237506/iso-for-an-ebay-seller-from-which-i-have-paid-2-x-twenty-vinyl-sealed-but-never-got-something/p1
    =))
  • Options

badbrains said:

=))
    Yo Heisenberg, we need to figure out something and make some club for us HALTS MAULERS! Like the 4 horsemen. You, derbydave LoLo and me. We're pretty much the assholes who won't let this go! The original pappnase'!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
    Yo Heisenberg, we need to figure out something and make some club for us HALTS MAULERS! Like the 4 horsemen. You, derbydave LoLo and me. We're pretty much the assholes who won't let this go! The original pappnase'!
    I'm an asshole?
  • Options

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
    I'm an asshole?
    You're one of us right? So ya, you're an asshole too! =))
  • Options
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
    I'm an asshole?
    Haults asshole
  • Options

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

=))
    I'm an asshole?
    Haults asshole
    See, perfect!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hahaha! Badbrains and Heis, I can tell you one thing. There is a group outside of here that would suit your needs perfectly... Come on over to the dark side 8-) We can fix ya up!