Is Pearl Jam adding extra show to the tour???

evansevans Posts: 21
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Sorry I know this may seem like a stupid question, but i was wondering the possibility of PJ adding extra shows for a 3rd us leg of their tour.

If so what cities would get added, I know the south got skipped.....Same with us in Buffalo NY, even after that crazy show in 2003... so hopefully they add more shows!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I really hope they add more... I can't believe they did as little as they did in the US considering what they've done in the past. I'm not wanting them to announced dates or cities, just wish they would say if we should expect shows or not. I'm starting to wish I had done more this summer thinking maybe this will be it for a while.
  • pghaspghas Posts: 128
    It is fairly atypical for PJ to tour the US, and then finish up abroad. Usually its the otherv way around. I would bet money (not good money, but money) that they'll be back this way in early 2007.
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    evans wrote:
    Sorry I know this may seem like a stupid question, but i was wondering the possibility of PJ adding extra shows for a 3rd us leg of their tour.

If so what cities would get added, I know the south got skipped.....Same with us in Buffalo NY, even after that crazy show in 2003... so hopefully they add more shows!!!

I am waiting for a Buffalo show as well.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    evans wrote:

Buffalo did not get skipped, ALbany is within reach..... Florida got skipped...That would be like saying Canton got skipped...Goto Cleveland.
  • RrVwMirrorRrVwMirror Posts: 50
    I was listening to 103.3 The Edge back when Pearl Jam was playing the two Toronto shows, and 'Bull' (Buffalo DJ) who went to the first show in Toronto, said that there was a 90% chance that the band would be doing a show in Buffalo in the fall..... I hope he's right, the Buffalo show in '03 was AMAZING!
  • RrVwMirror wrote:
    I was listening to 103.3 The Edge back when Pearl Jam was playing the two Toronto shows, and 'Bull' (Buffalo DJ) who went to the first show in Toronto, said that there was a 90% chance that the band would be doing a show in Buffalo in the fall..... I hope he's right, the Buffalo show in '03 was AMAZING!

if they play buffalo we will "share" the experience with you.

;)
    :)
  • if they play buffalo we will "share" the experience with you.

;)

Me too!
    I hope that you guys can "share" The Pittsburgh experience with me too.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • RrVwMirrorRrVwMirror Posts: 50
    if they play buffalo we will "share" the experience with you.

;)

i would love you to share the experience with me.... i have regrets for not sharing them with you to this point... i will not allow it to happen again... thats a promise!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    RrVwMirror wrote:

I hope this turns out to be true.

I would really like to see them in Buffalo in the Fall. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    RrVwMirror wrote:

There was also a DJ in Orlando who claimed to have inside information about PJ shows in Florida during the month of November.

A couple of weeks late, PJ announced their tour of Australia with Kings of Leon for the--yes--month of November.

Don't believe your guy on the radio. Their 2006 itinerary is about as full as they want it. I see the addition of New Zealand, Hawai'i, and Bridge School Benefit as the few remaining undisclosed shows of the year.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020