Sad in St. Paul

I know there are a lot of request threads. I debated starting this one, but obviously decided that I would regret not at least trying.

Two years ago, with no warning, my 5-year-old daughter, Maddy, had a massive hemorrhage in her brain and died. There was so much damage that the doctors weren't able to tell what caused it for sure. We will never know why she died.

It's been two years, and sometimes the pain is still unbearable. Over this time certain songs have become very meaningful to me. It seems like Eddie can say what I'm feeling when I can't. This is why I would like to hear Sad in St Paul on Sunday.
Tagged:

Comments

• 1st and only bump
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    My heart goes out to you as my beloved nephew passed away three years ago, same cause of death, my sister has been devastated since.
    Warm regards
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Sad is an awesome song and would great if they played it
  • Thank you. So Sorry to hear about your nephew. How old was he?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    8-|
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 8-|

Thanks.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    The band's most underrated song. Would love to hear this tomorrow.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I can't even imagine the pain you must be dealing with. Having two young girls myself, my life would end without them. You are far more strong than me. I sure hope you get your song request. I will be there and will definitely tear up if they play it. I actually just played that song after reading this in your honor. Hang in there.
  • jmug23 said:

I can't even imagine the pain you must be dealing with. Having two young girls myself, my life would end without them. You are far more strong than me. I sure hope you get your song request. I will be there and will definitely tear up if they play it. I actually just played that song after reading this in your honor. Hang in there.

Thanks, but I'm really not stronger than anyone else. I have two other kids and a wife, who are also in pain, that need me to be a functioning adult so I can support them, and I need them to support me. Along with friends and family, we keep each other afloat.