British fans- I need your help!

Dear British Pearl Jam fans, I urgently need your help! I would be eternally thankful if you had 10 to 15 minutes to participate in my online survey.

I’m writing my Master’s Thesis in psychology right now and I’m currently working on my main study, an online survey. I still need quite a lot of people to take part. If I don’t get enough participants, I will have to change the topic of my Master’s Thesis – that would be pretty hard for me.
About the study: As I said, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes. You will be asked some questions, if you feel uncomfortable at any time, you can just quit without giving any reasons. At the end of the survey, you will find a text explaining what this was all about, so even if you’re confused or annoyed in the middle of the questionnaire, it would be great if you continued. If you complete the survey, you will get the chance to win a Best Choice Europe voucher in the amount of 30 £ (this voucher is suitable for Ikea, Amazon, H&M etc). If you have any questions about the topic, please write me a PM.
Since I’m German myself and I don’t have many British acquaintances, I have to go this way. I would really appreciate it if you took the time. Plus, if you know people who like to take part in surveys (it’s crazy, but they actually exist), it would be great if you shared the link. If you have any other ideas on how I could get some more participants, feel free to tell me.

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/study2014/

Thank you in advantance,
Mena (a true Pearl Jam fan for many years)

Comments