I tried.. I really did..

... To stay away from here.. But I can't. Don't worry.. My membership is up in Nov. And then I won't be able to post anymore.. Then you'll be rid of me for good and for real.. Until then. I just missed this place and everyone here.

Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Why would you want to stay away? Are you not going to renew your membership?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818

... To stay away from here.. But I can't. Don't worry.. My membership is up in Nov. And then I won't be able to post anymore.. Then you'll be rid of me for good and for real.. Until then. I just missed this place and everyone here.

Hi Tree! I've been thinking about you! Ginny and I went to the lincoln show together and we are both hoping you are well. I hope whatever has kept you from here hasn't kept you from the solice of pj music. There's a lot of good to go around and plenty to share with you. Be well!

XXOO

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Noooo...don't go. Renew your membership. No need to stay away.
    ELITIST FUK
  • I wish! I JUST today got a job to replace the one I lost. I can't afford new membership. I considered doing just the digital.. But after three months with no job, and having had to underwrite my home to my
    Younger sister. I think it would be irresponsible of me to buy a membership over repaying those whom have paid my way the last three months. ^^^^^ these comments above have been why I missed this place so much! Thank you for bringing me my first happy tears in three months, they were long overdue!

Jen!! Hugs! I hope you and Ginny had a great time! I really did miss it here! Lol more than I thought I would!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Well, I can totally sypathize! I was out of work for months myself, have been back to work now for 3 months, so hopefully once you get things right you'll be back! :-)
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Hi Tree, good to read from you again, I am sorry that times are rough for you at the moment. I hope things will eventually turn around!
  • PJSiren said:

Well, I can totally sypathize! I was out of work for months myself, have been back to work now for 3 months, so hopefully once you get things right you'll be back! :-)

I hope so!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hi Tree!
    I think you have a grace period, maybe you can put a few dollars away somewhere, and come up with the money for a digital membership before the grace period is over?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Hi !!
    Not sure how you feel about first names over here.. I think I may just ask for cash for Christmas or for debt forgiveness for Christmas! Lol either way, I'll try to get it renewed. I didn't realize how much I'd miss it over here. Part of the agreement to my ending up here, was I had to leave or sell everything save for my furniture, clothes and my cat.. So I literally just have my antique desks, one weeks worth of clothes..( I saved some PJ shirts but I had almost 30), four pairs of shoes, and my record player, but no records. I thought that all my bootlegs were gone, but I found about forty of them yesterday.. All the studio albums are gone though.. But I'm ok and that's what matters.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I used to not like my name here, but people started using it, and well, you can't stop that...oh well.

Sounds like you are doing better and getting back on your feet though, great to see you around here! image
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Thanks! It's great to be back! :-)

Hi !!
    Not sure how you feel about first names over here.. I think I may just ask for cash for Christmas or for debt forgiveness for Christmas! Lol either way, I'll try to get it renewed. I didn't realize how much I'd miss it over here. Part of the agreement to my ending up here, was I had to leave or sell everything save for my furniture, clothes and my cat.. So I literally just have my antique desks, one weeks worth of clothes..( I saved some PJ shirts but I had almost 30), four pairs of shoes, and my record player, but no records. I thought that all my bootlegs were gone, but I found about forty of them yesterday.. All the studio albums are gone though.. But I'm ok and that's what matters.

Whaaat? Sorry to hear things have been so rough, Tree. I'm glad to see you back, and hopefully things are on the upswing.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Yeah it's kind of hard.. I went from the full furnishings of a three story five bedroom , 3 1/2 bath house with a fully finished and furnished basement, kennels, crates, and three full sized cat gyms, in 2008, to what I just listed above in this year... No one can say my
    Life is boring!! Lmao! As of Aug of this year, I've lost one house to the fall of the economy in 2008, and relinquished another ( I signed it over to my sister, who took over the mortgage payments, so I wouldn't face a second foreclosure) this year. I will NEVER waste time or money buying another house again! Apparently.. I'm not property owner material! Lol oh well!
    It sounds as if you are doing what you need to do in order to take care of yourself. That's important.
    ELITIST FUK
  • For the first time I a really long time.. That is what I'm doing! :-D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,910
    doggie thread.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,631
    Renew- even if just digital for a year. You won't regret it and neither will we! :-)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• OMG! Hi Tree! Jen and I were wishing you well just last Thursday! It is so good to hear from you. I'm sorry that things have been so rough, but so glad to hear that you've found a job and that things are looking up a bit. Hugs to you! :-*
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Wow - I really have missed you. So glad you are here. Truly made my day! :D
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited March 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • hey Tree!!!if there is a way to help,or anything,we are here!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • You guys are the best!! I am
    Finally starting to feel like I'm going to be ok! I am awake at 5 a.m. For the first time in like, 14 years! Lol and I am working on a cold forge, so it'll be kinda cool. Something else new to add to my crazy list of jobs I've done! Oh and when you see those Craftsman hand tools, ( screwdrivers, hammers etc.) think of me! That's what we're making! Lol so now I've been on the pick/ production line for J&M Farms, ( mushrooms, corn, and flour), Tyson and Butterball Farms, and Robertson's Dairy.. So whenever I see these products, I think of those jobs.. Oh yeah and a crap ton of Dog and Cat foods too! Lol everytime I see a bag of Ol' Roy, I giggle! Anyhow, off to my new job!
    Love and hugs to you all, and hope you all have a blessed day!
  • hey Tree!!!if there is a way to help,or anything,we are here!!

You guys are just too cool! I'm doing good for the first time in a long time, but just knowing that I have you guys as friends, is amazing enough! Thank you guys for that.
    bumping for Donna
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Tree! Damn Girl,It's been awhile.I've been thinking about you lately. I tried to win you a couple of tix to the Denver Show,but I lost out to.. Well,It doesn't matter.It's the thought that counts.I still have your address,but as you can see,I'm lousy at writing.You can always message me I guess.You're no longer on my F.B. Page,So I can't message you.I think the domino effect with the economy is still alive and destructive.The difference between recession and depression? Recession is when your neighbor is out of work. We all feel your pain girly. Here for you,and glad to see you back, And you're feeling better as a whole,Yes? Your Friend Donna. :)
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157

bumping for Donna

Thank You :)
  • donnaruhl said:

bumping for Donna

Thank You :)
    :-*
  • You guys are the coolest EVER! Don't feel bad about the writing thing Donna, I suck at it too! Actually I suck at the mailing things out part! I deleted my FB. I don't intend on going back. I think this here is more than enough! Gaga! Ok gotta get ready for work! Talk to you lovely people later!
    bumping for Donna

This is too cute!!
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Hey, my dear Tree! I got a note from Ginny that you here again. ANd I wanted to send you a hug and greetings! And that I missed you!!!
    I don't have time to read all posts here now, but I will do it soon.
    SO, when I said something out of line.. forgive me. I only felt the urgently need to say "HIIII" to you! <3
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!