User name change...

Just a heads up because I know you guys know me now, but I contacted the 10C about a name change due to the fact that there is another user with a similar name and she's been here much much longer and when we post to the same threads we confuse people....and they have been gracious enough to offer to change it for me....I'm not sure yet to which, but I had to give them three choices...so sometime in the near future I will no longer be WhisperinHands and will have a name with the word Siren in it....I chose that because Sirens is my favorite new song and a siren is a sea creature and we all know Eddie has an affinity for the sea....lol so...Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that when you see the new name it will be me :-)
Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
Tattooed Dissident!

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    I have thought about that and wondered :) great now I know.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Just don't change your avatar at the same time....that will totally throw me off. :-S
    ELITIST FUK
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Yeah, I didn't know and I had been meaning to email and ask about it but then I got my job and my schedule changed so I hadn;t been on for a few weeks while adjusting to working 10:30am to 7pm.... and so I finally feel comfortable at that and I'm back around now and I was like ok, this has to be taken care of....

SD, I promise I won't change my avatar for a while so everyone can be used to it....lol :-p
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ah! I recognized your pic, and didn't recognize the name...thought you changed it! image
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Yup, it was just too confusing...lol :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Ahhhh! I thought that was the same pic! It was kinda crazy huh?? Lol anyhow I like your new Nic!
    Thanks! Yeah, it was, and people would think I was you and then be like wait a minute...? So Yeah, and 10C was awesome about it and I got my first choice of the three so I was happy... :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • That's the cool thing about the 10c, they usually work things like this out quite well! Although in nearly nineteen years, you're the only other person that came along with that name. It threw me off at first, but I love my name, of course, there weren't many people to contend with over names back in '95, either!! Or I should say AS many then as now!
    Yeah I bet...I don't know why I never thought of joining the PJ forum sooner, I've belonged to other forums...but it never even like donned on me that they might have one until this year...lol But I'm very happy with the new name as well...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Well, we're just glad you're here!! <:-P
    hehe, Thanks! and I certainly hope that you can make it back soon!!! :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Nice choice on the new name! (and thank you for keeping your avatar, at least for the time being). :-bd
    ELITIST FUK