Options

EV SOLO SHOW IN SEATTLE TO SUPPORT EB

I recently heard from a friend at Microsoft that they have posters everywhere for a campaign to raise $ for EB. If you donate $25 you get a chance to win tickets to an EV Solo Concert. My question...When is the concert? Will Ten Club members get a chance at the tickets too?

Comments

• Options
    gotjamgotjam Posts: 34
    It's for Microsoft full-time employees only and tickets are auction-based. An MS-employee can bid for family or friends though. Only 90 seats so it will be a really close & personal experience.
  • Options
    gotjamgotjam Posts: 34
    Go to http://www.causethewave.org and watch the video. Donate!
  • Options
    PettyHeadPettyHead Erie, PA Posts: 128
    Just found out about this today. I am a vendor employee with MS credentials but I am still ineligible. Only FTE can purchase and you have to attend with one.
    Q: Who can bid on Eddie Vedder auction items and attend the show?

A: US-based Microsoft FTEs can bid on items and will be responsible for paying with personal funds. The difference between the winning bid and fair market value can be matched by Microsoft through the matching gifts program. Employees can bid on additional concert tickets for family or friends, but all non-Microsoft guests must be accompanied by a Microsoft employee, and all concert tickets must be paid by the Microsoft employees’ personal funds.
    1998 -Barrie, ON
    2003 -Cleveland
    2006 -Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2007 -Lolla
    2008 -EV -Santa Cruz, PJ -DC
    2009 -EV -Baltimore I & II, PJ -Chicago I
    2010 -Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 -EV -Detroit, Bridge School I & II, PJ -Toronto
    2013 -Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - PJ - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Toronto I, Wrigley I & II, TOTD - MSG
    2017 - PJ - NYC - RRHOF Induction, EV - Nashville
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, ON, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago I & II
    2024 - Baltimore