**REQUEST**Please play "Comeback" in Milwaukee

Hello,
My name is Sean McGraw. I will be in attendance at the Milwaukee show on October 20th along with my cousin Patrick and his wife, Jen. Patrick and Jen are the biggest Pearl Jam fans that I know - Patrick is the reason that I love Pearl Jam - he was the first person to introduce me to the band way back when. Back in 2011 they had their first child - Dylan and they learned that Dylan had an unspecified genetic disorder that would was fatal. Dylan McGraw was born in August of 2011 and passed away shortly after that in October of 2011. In 2012 they were expecting their second child, and once again found out that this child would have the same fatal genetic disorder. Noah McGraw was born in January of 2013 and passed a few short hours later. Patrick and Jen have been incredibly strong throughout their ordeal and have honored their children through their charitable works. This year they hope to reach the $100k mark for money raised for The March of Dimes organization! My hope is that the band see this and please play the song "Comeback" for Patrick and Jen McGraw at the Milwaukee show on October 20th. It would really mean the world to both of them! Thanks.
Sean McGraw

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Bump for Dylan and Noah - I'm sorry.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Thanks! Much appreciated.
    Sean McGraw