Options

damn scalpers with more dc seats then 10c had

MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
'06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    at least there is the courtesy of free shipping :(
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
  • Options
    also more on Stub Hub and Tickets Now, no wonder the tickets sold out so fast, that pisses me off
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    WOW...i was actually surprised by how many they had for sale..that is utterly RIDICULOUS...how in the fuck can they get away with it.....?
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    yea I was disturbed by the fact they have at least like 200 tickets for sale. No idea how that is possible

• Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    no disrespect to any people in this topic.........but why are you surprised?
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    i was just surprised at the pure volume of tix that they offer...but...i did read an article posted somewhere that gave some reasoning behind it..ie- that the brokers "claim" to have tix that they don't actually have and will replace those listed with equal tix...but i don't get that either...how can you guarantee tix that you don't have....just another instance of the man keepin' us down...
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    Hopper wrote:
    i was just surprised at the pure volume of tix that they offer...but...i did read an article posted somewhere that gave some reasoning behind it..ie- that the brokers "claim" to have tix that they don't actually have and will replace those listed with equal tix.......just another instance of the man keepin' us down...
    i agree........the punches keep coming and all you can do is, pay up or say no thank you.

and in all honesty....i did not even try to get tickets. i just see a pattern developing that does not look well for the fans and i am not a pessimistic person.
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    the tickets now shadyness pisses me off the most. its a ticketmaster site...how can they fuckin get away with that shit??? They have a free ticket to scalp whatever tickets they want. How is it any different thatn selling them on the street infront of the venue...dont people get arredsted for that???

Im pretty sure when the Toronto shows went onsale there were actually very little to NO tickets in the pool...ive never had a problem getting tickets really...everyone i know that tried got shut out...even with very fast internet connections.

End rant.

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    wouldn't it be great if everything was first-come, first-served for 10c on anything?

I'm sure we'd all still bitch though
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    wouldn't it be great if everything was first-come, first-served for 10c on anything?

I'm sure we'd all still bitch though
    i do not think we would....because i have seen so many people help out others who did not receive tickets.

i do agree with your statement..........."first come, first serve"
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    I will throw my hat in the totally pissed off ring too. :)