Free ticket/cheap trip to Grand Rapids anyone??...

insomniaisevilinsomniaisevil Posts: 211
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
**edit**- anyone reading this...you are too late
There is about a 90% chance I'm going to have an extra ticket to the Grand Rapids show. I'm making the trip up and back from Cincinnati on the same day (long story as to why). Anyway, I'm looking for someone from the Cincy area (or outside the area, if you want to meet me here) to make the trip with me. Just because it's last minute and I really want company...the ticket (not 10c) is on me, basically I just want company and someone to spot me some gas $$.
If anyone is interested, please email me: greyline18@hotmail.com (I've been having issues with the PM stuff, so please email).

Kris
Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bumpitybump
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Wow dude, if I lived in your area I would totally go. I can't believe nobody has jumped at the chance yet.
  • Stryker420 wrote:
    Wow dude, if I lived in your area I would totally go. I can't believe nobody has jumped at the chance yet.
    i think its a good offer.:)

no luck yet...anyone???

• anyone at all??

• for anyone who noticed this thread...no more deal, sorry.