**Detroit Set-List that will be updated!**

2»

Comments

• magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Kick out the Jams . . . what a show
  • DP13DP13 Posts: 276
    Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!!!), Inside Job....

I wonder if they were giving away Red Bulls to the first 15k through the gates?
  • joshlsjoshls Posts: 39
    magikev wrote:

What is this one?
    "I'll see you on the other side." - Sleight of Hand

Top Bands
    1. Pearl Jam - Vs. , Ten , Avocado , Yield , Vitalogy , Binaural , No Code , Riot Act.
    2. Tool - Lateralus , Aenima , 10,000 days , Undertow , Opiate
  • a8l wrote:
    Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!!!), Inside Job....

I wonder if they were giving away Red Bulls to the first 15k through the gates?

are you ripping these songs or simply pointing out they are slow ones??...
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
    an old MC5 song
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    magikev wrote:

That's a great song for an encore. It's got the perfect mood. :D:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • joshls wrote:
    What is this one?
    an MC5 cover
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • DP13DP13 Posts: 276
    are you ripping these songs or simply pointing out they are slow ones??...

I love these songs, but it sure is a slow way to start a first encore!
    Just started Ledbetter. Looks like thats it.
  • a8l wrote:
    I love these songs, but it sure is a slow way to start a first encore!

they started this trend in grand rapids when they brought out stools for everyone and did a few slows ones together (sleight of hand, around the bend, etc..). it's great if you are there to see it (which i thankfully was in grand rapids and cleveland :) )

• VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Theskyiscrape.com doesn't say "Garden" and your list says "Garden". Can you verify?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • yep, looks like we are done for the night...thanks to all of you following along!

• nomarnomar Posts: 66
    They did the same thing in Toledo in '04. And yes, thankfully, I was there to see that!
  • Theskyiscrape.com doesn't say "Garden" and your list says "Garden". Can you verify?
    i'm grabbing info from 2 sources, but i dont have a relayer...so i'm not 100%.

• msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    i'm grabbing info from 2 sources, but i dont have a relayer...so i'm not 100%.

Both BRY and RM say Garden after insignificance just like you have.
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • msujammer wrote:
    Both BRY and RM say Garden after insignificance just like you have.

i know :)

stupid 10 characters

• msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    i know :)

stupid 10 characters

My bad.

I'm an idiot.
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Looks like an amzing set.
    Glad they saved Rats for Boston.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Looks like an amzing set.

I hope you get it. I heard the performance from the other night and it sounded GOOD!!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    nomar wrote:
    They did the same thing in Toledo in '04. And yes, thankfully, I was there to see that!
    Holy Toledo! :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Looks like an amzing set.

rats in cincy, PLEASE!!

• meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,577
    OK, this is the one I've been waiting for. I am downloading.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • tdlftdaporchtdlftdaporch Posts: 158
    (i even ditched all the acronyms too)

Soundcheck:You Are, Alone, Breath, Breakerfall (!), In Hiding, Gone

Pre-Set: Gone

Set:Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker in the Sand, In Hiding (!), Even Flow, I Am Mine, Army Reserve, Insignifigance, Garden, Wasted Reprise -> Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!), Inside Job, Alive

Encore 2: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams, Yellow Ledbetter (w/Star Spangled Banner in solo)

Wow!! Amazing setlist. I like how they spaced out the new songs. I think that is key for an unpredictable setlist. This is definitely one I will dl. I'm not going to dl any till after I see them in July. I can't wait.Whooooohooooo!!
    "Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
  • PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Posts: 93
    I am still on a natural high right now form the show!! IT WAS GREAT!!! I loved hearing In Hiding live! I even made a few predictions that came true...Man of The Hour and Nothingman. Right before they started playing them, I turned to the guy to my right and said "they're gonna play (insert song name)", and they did! Can't wait to download this great show!!!
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    second encore looks like sheer heart attack!!!! woo hoo

i make this prediction: i am seeing the next five shows and parachutes will played within them....debut!!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • IT SEEMS EVERY SHOW GETS BETTER ...

CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT TO EXPECT FOR L.A. !!!!!!!!!! (see you there!)
  • DetPJFanDetPJFan Posts: 8
    Awesome set!! The coolest thing was when they played kick out the jams (especially for Detroit). The guys didn't quite know it, so while Eddie was covering, you could see the guys in the back corner of the stage working on the song for a couple of minutes. Very cool! They did a great job on this classic song. I am exhasted! Pearl Jam really kicked ass tonight.
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    (i even ditched all the acronyms too)

Soundcheck:You Are, Alone, Breath, Breakerfall (!), In Hiding, Gone

Pre-Set: Gone

Set:Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker in the Sand, In Hiding (!), Even Flow, I Am Mine, Army Reserve, Insignifigance, Garden, Wasted Reprise -> Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!), Inside Job, Alive

Encore 2: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams, Yellow Ledbetter (w/Star Spangled Banner in solo)

wow long 2nd encore thats cool, and finaly no betterman! they must of heard me when i posted here a few days ago they can stop playing betterman, and they did yeaaaah, i dont want to hear that song no more on this tour lol. put a rare song to replace it!!!