Options

Facebook friends?

2»

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,780

thanks but i think they blocked me :(

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
    Sometimes the facebook links do that you could try typing the titles of the groups into the search bar.

Pearl Jam Ten Club Members

Official Pearl Jam Ten Club Members

If that doesn't work then you have some enemies my friend lol
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
    Sometimes the facebook links do that you could try typing the titles of the groups into the search bar.

F My pathetic life
  • Options

F My pathetic life
    I wouldn't worry about it too much other than Dimi's set list posts it's mostly just what's already here with some extra merch hawking and bitching thrown in. I'm in both groups and would rather be here :)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

F My pathetic life
    I wouldn't worry about it too much other than Dimi's set list posts it's mostly just what's already here with some extra merch hawking and bitching thrown in. I'm in both groups and would rather be here :)
    who is dimi?

• Options
    Dimitrispearljam - sorry his name gets shortened like that all the time so it kinda sticks in the brain that way.