Options

Light Years Demo is badass!!

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
edited July 2008 in The Porch
First of all, I think Light Years is a pretty cool tune. That said, the demo IMO is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than what they put on the disc.
It just popped up on my Ipod and forgot how f'n cool that demo is!!!

Anyone else agree?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    mca47 wrote:
    First of all, I think Light Years is a pretty cool tune. That said, the demo IMO is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than what they put on the disc.

Anyone else agree?

Yes I do. I have said for awhile that Puzzles and Games is a much better song. I mean, I like Light Years. But I think this song had the makings of a great single. Put that on the album with Sad and Education, and you've really brought Binaural up a few notches.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    mca47 wrote:

Anyone else agree?

Anyone want to hook a brother up with a link?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Yes I do. I have said for awhile that Puzzles and Games is a much better song. I mean, I like Light Years. But I think this song had the makings of a great single. Put that on the album with Sad and Education, and you've really brought Binaural up a few notches.

Light years is much much much better
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Smellyman wrote:
    Light years is much much much better
    yeah puzzles & games is like cherry coke, sure it dances on your tongue at first, but when all is said & done, plain ol' ordinary coke just satisfies you more. they made the right choice for the record :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones