Australian Rugby League Finals

AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
edited September 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
It's down to four teams in Australia's National Rugby League.

Grand Final Qualifiers this weekend

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters
Canterbury Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers

Praying for a Rabbits v Panthers Grand Final next weekend. The Bulldogs and the Roosters are there every other year it would be nice to see these two teams fight it out.

Can catefrances' Rabbitohs do it!? They are looking very good. The four Burgess brothers from England have been amazing. Sam Burgess is easily the best forward in the game. English Rugby will not know what hit it next year. The guys a wrecking ball. Inglis hasn't really fired yet as well and he has had a week off to rest up all the injures he is carrying.

It's been an amazing finals series so far. Three out of the six finals have been one point cliffhangers. Hopefully that continues tonight with the thrilling Rabbits win!!

I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
Post edited by Austicman on

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,911
    Those are great names.....rabbits, roosters and bulldogs.....we need to rename some of our american teams.

we'll start with the diamondbacks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    imalive said:

Those are great names.....rabbits, roosters and bulldogs.....we need to rename some of our american teams.

we'll start with the diamondbacks.

Or as most people call them. The Bunnies, Chooks and Doggieeeeess. My Dragons didn't make the finals this year :((
    Thread title changed to save confusion
    The first team through to the Grand Final is.......... The Rabbits!!!

They went down 12 -0 early in the first half but stuck to the game plan to score 32 unanswered points. The final score was 32-33 after the Roosters scored a couple of consolation tries but after getting to an early lead they were blown off the park.

Good stuff Bunnies!!! Now if the Panthers win tonight I'll be a happy boy sitting down to watch the game next week...... Well, as happy as I can be without my team there
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    BUNNIES!!!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Austicman said:

The first team through to the Grand Final is.......... The Rabbits!!!

They went down 12 -0 early in the first half but stuck to the game plan to score 32 unanswered points. The final score was 32-33 after the Roosters scored a couple of consolation tries but after getting to an early lead they were blown off the park.

Good stuff Bunnies!!! Now if the Panthers win tonight I'll be a happy boy sitting down to watch the game next week...... Well, as happy as I can be without my team there

32-22 ted. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say