Comments

• Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    Bring it!
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438

Bring it!

Agree!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options

Bring it!

Agree!
    Yeah baby! Lets keep this thread alive!
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    jniko said:

They will shorten up Detroit's show and save up the energy for Moline. Second night is always better

They certainly won't shorten Detroit. They know half the Northeast is going to be at that show!
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Expectations expectations , they just never seem to be matched by the band ever ...

Remember Philly 09 they rehearsed their whole catalog they will play every song they know , bruce is in town ,Bono is in town who comes out an employee for the spectrum >>>>>
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Expectations expectations , they just never seem to be matched by the band ever ...

Remember Philly 09 they rehearsed their whole catalog they will play every song they know , bruce is in town ,Bono is in town who comes out an employee for the spectrum >>>>>

But they did play a 40 song set-list that night!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312

But they did play a 40 song set-list that night!
    True they did but going into those shows people were expecting way more than the band could ever deliver but hey i know Moline will be a kick ass show and hope you get one of those 40 song sets we all love ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    40 songs for Moline.....50 for St. Paul. :-D
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    jnikojniko Posts: 292
    The fan club has thrown down the gauntlet. Lets see if they pick it up and accept our challenge
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    A lot of expectations building for this one. Come on guys! Show of the tour right here!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Dennys
    Saturday morning
    Be there

Fuck Denny's B-)
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

HALTS MAUL! Hahaha no doubt Jose. Stupid hype lol. But I honestly think Memphis is gonna be the "newark" of the tour. On that note, I just looked at the drive to Memphis from dirty jersey, fuck you and your 171/2 hrs drive. Enjoy the show u fuckers! Bad brains has left the building.
  • Options
    One week!
  • Options

One week!

This.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    One week you dirty B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348

this.. im going, and as long as its like any of this year's or last year's fall shows, it will be awesome.. no reason to get let down expecting something extraordinary because it has a few thousand less seats than the other venues this tour.. especially when "ordinary" means 3 hours of pj...

'98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    Quality > Quantity
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    39 I think.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

39 I think.

I'd be happy with 39!
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313

39 I think.

I'm still taking the under. Sorry, I just don't see it.

I'll put the Over/Under at 34.5. I'm taking sticker bets for this if anyone is interested. Tags don't count, only full songs as posted on the Fanviews by Sea or Cat.

There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    would love to hear Sad, I got Shit, Grievance....and several others
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,908
    Does eruption count as a song in the official count?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Yes, it does. It's worth it.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Just lukin repeated forty times. That's good for a 38 minute set...
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Six days!
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    image this place has no idea whats about to hit it!
  • Options

image this place has no idea whats about to hit it!

Wow! Five days!
  • Options
    SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    Seriously almost all the hotel rooms in the area are sold out. Can not wait for Friday!