Options

Ten Club Vinyl and Magazine??

Does the vinyl and magazine come out at a particular time? I just joined the club and I received stickers. As cool as they are, I was looking forward to the vinyl and magazine.

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,688
    which membership? Digital or Analog?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    They will be send to all members at one same time. When this is, is not clear yet. But you will get it within a year.
  • Options
    Analog
  • Options
    The vinyl (and magazine) are usually around Christmas, hence the nickname X-mas singles. But it's all on PJ time, which means that sometimes they won't be sent out until May. And last year they were early and started arriving before the end of the year.

So you will get your vinyl. Hopefully at the end of the year.