Need help from someone in Rome, Italy

I'm not sure where to post this but I'm wondering if there is anyone on the board located in Rome, IT that can help me out. I recently received a gift from Rome and due to some unfortunate luck, I have misplaced it. It was purchased at a little shop near Trevi Fountain and if there is anyone who can help me out, I would paypal the funds + shipping cost plus send some PJ items (poster, zippo, stickers, bootlegs, something from the shop, etc).

Let me know and thanks!

Comments

• Oh no - how long 'til this degenerates into the Italian form of Haults Maul?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Oh no - how long 'til this degenerates into the Italian form of Haults Maul?

Oh shit, I was tempted!!! Lol no. But let's help this guy out. Anyone in Italy, there's got to be tons of people.
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    badbrains said:

Oh no - how long 'til this degenerates into the Italian form of Haults Maul?

Oh shit, I was tempted!!! Lol no. But let's help this guy out. Anyone in Italy, there's got to be tons of people.
    Thanks for the bump, I figured I'd take some flak for this post but I'm kind of desperate and figured it was worth a shot. It's a pretty easy way for someone to get an EV zippo, poster, bootlegs from the shop or just some cash for taking the time to do it.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    U got a pic of this thing? Maybe we can see if anyone can find one for ya.
  • As long as your name isn't Stefan, Hawk123, we're all good with this.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028

As long as your name isn't Stefan, Hawk123, we're all good with this.

I'm also looking for a lawyer in Rome to help me get some vinyl that I bought and didn't receive :)
    badbrains said:

U got a pic of this thing? Maybe we can see if anyone can find one for ya.

I don't have a pic, its a tie from a little shop called Biba in Rome. They aren't available anywhere else and I'm 4000+ miles away so it make its tough to get there!