Options

Antwerp BOOT !!????

JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
When will the boot of Antwerp be released ?
If it take the same time as for Dublin and Leeds, we won't have it before the ned of this week...
But I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...!!!
I want to hear me scream on a PJ's boot... and I want to live again the fantastic moment it was...
2006: Antwerp, Paris
2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
2009: Rotterdam, London
2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Julien wrote:
    I want to hear me scream on a PJ's boot...

Ah... we'll know who to blame now! ;)

On a serious note Basecamp did seem to be sorting themselves out and getting everything back on track (although Reading is now a day later than the promise of 'before the end of the weekend'). I'd be hopefull of it being available before friday as the gig was only a few days after Reading (and hopefully that one should be up today).
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    When will the boot of Antwerp be released ?
    If it take the same time as for Dublin and Leeds, we won't have it before the ned of this week...
    But I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...!!!
    I want to hear me scream on a PJ's boot... and I want to live again the fantastic moment it was...

Dude, please, not another one of those threads... It's coming. Patience is a virtue etc, etc, etc... Besides, you're seeing them in Paris in a couple.
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    pearlwax wrote:
    Dude, please, not another one of those threads... It's coming. Patience is a virtue etc, etc, etc... Besides, you're seeing them in Paris in a couple.

You're right mate... let's be patient. Being impatient isn't me... and in one week I'll be in Paris.
    To reassure everybody: I don't scream that much and not loud... so, I won't "destroy" the boootleg...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    ronyrony Posts: 212
    On a serious note Basecamp did seem to be sorting themselves out and getting everything back on track (although Reading is now a day later than the promise of 'before the end of the weekend').

i'm not sure but i think its a 3-day weekend in the us (labour day i think its called?) so they will be on time if they get it up by tonight