Riverside Theatre!!!!!!!!

Comments

• KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Since Chicago gets two shows I say only those from or previously from WI get the only shots at tickets!! You windy city folks get him all the time... ;)

OK...we do have Alpine but when o when will they play there again? Hopefully '09!

Hopefully we'll all come up with 10 Club or "reasonably" priced tickets somehow!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Since Chicago gets two shows I say only those from or previously from WI get the only shots at tickets!! You windy city folks get him all the time... ;)

OK...we do have Alpine but when o when will they play there again? Hopefully '09!

Hopefully we'll all come up with 10 Club or "reasonably" priced tickets somehow!

No need to throw mud at the Chicago fans. lol

But I do agree with you. :D

I hope all of us in Wisconsin get tickets for this show. I have no plans of going to Chicago. So I'll be trying very hard to get tickets for the Riverside show. If some of the Chicago fans come up for the show. I'll smile and welcome them all. And show them a great time in Brew town. :D
  • KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    No need to throw mud at the Chicago fans. lol

But I do agree with you. :D

I hope all of us in Wisconsin get tickets for this show. I have no plans of going to Chicago. So I'll be trying very hard to get tickets for the Riverside show. If some of the Chicago fans come up for the show. I'll smile and welcome them all. And show them a great time in Brew town. :D

I'm with ya...just havin some fun w/ the neighbors...actually its always been cool to meet Chicagoans at alpine!

The Chicago folks will make getiing tickets to this a real challenge, but the more the merrier! I too hope to skip Chicago if possible...I'm still trying to figure out how to get off of work for the Milwaukee gig!
    Kingmidget wrote:
    I'm with ya...just havin some fun w/ the neighbors...actually its always been cool to meet Chicagoans at alpine!

The Chicago folks will make getiing tickets to this a real challenge, but the more the merrier! I too hope to skip Chicago if possible...I'm still trying to figure out how to get off of work for the Milwaukee gig!

I'll see you at the preparty and show for sure my friend. :D

Will be just fine with Chicago folks trying for tickets.
    Sawyer wrote:
    I went to St. Norbert so I'm kind of a good FIB:)

You are and hope to see you up here. :D
    I'm off to work but will look for this thread when I get back tonight. Riverside and Eddie Vedder. I can't wait. :D
  • I'm off to work but will look for this thread when I get back tonight. Riverside and Eddie Vedder. I can't wait. :D

I'd be happy to help with party planning to, whatever that means. Mo's would be fine I guess... just not really my favorite bar in the world- it is close obviously.

I'll be much more relaxed once I can get a pair of tix though... ugh! My wife will only be like 28 weeks pregnant!
    I'd be happy to help with party planning to, whatever that means. Mo's would be fine I guess... just not really my favorite bar in the world- it is close obviously.

I'll be much more relaxed once I can get a pair of tix though... ugh! My wife will only be like 28 weeks pregnant!

will get tickets. :)
    bump :)
  • webswebs Posts: 34
    Bump!

I'm getting very nervous about getting tickets... I'll be sooo excited if I get lucky and get a pair.
  • Coming from Tosa hoping, praying i get tickets
    I never knew soap made you taller.
  • How many does Riverside seat?
    1998: Minneapolis
    2000: Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl)
    2003: St. Paul
    2006: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2008: Va. Beach, Milwaukee
    2009: Chicago I

• I took the time to count them out on the seating chart...exactly 2400!
  • Coming from Tosa hoping, praying i get tickets

Carpool! I can't wait to get tickets Wednesday, bump, bump bump!!!! And the Crew just got Sabathia!
  • webswebs Posts: 34
    Carpool! I can't wait to get tickets Wednesday, bump, bump bump!!!! And the Crew just got Sabathia!

Yes! Sabathia will be huge! And I can't wait for Wednesday either.
  • Sawyer wrote:
    who will be fatter by season's end: Prince or CC?

Either way CC won't be on the team next year so it won't matter that much, wouldn't surprise me that much if Prince wasn't either.... ugh.
    Sawyer wrote:
    good luck to all tomorrow

Yup :)
  • The Cubs just got Harden bitches!!! This is going to be an interesting game of chess this season......
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
    The Cubs just got Harden bitches!!! This is going to be an interesting game of chess this season......

Bring it I say. :D
    Just under 30 mins to go. :D
  • A Patton FanA Patton Fan Posts: 176
    Just under 30 mins to go. :D

I can't believe tickets are out of stock already. I'm pissed. I even tried for a Chicago show. Looks like it's ticketbastard.com for me tomorrow.
  • linzpjamlinzpjam Posts: 36
    I can't believe tickets are out of stock already. I'm pissed. I even tried for a Chicago show. Looks like it's ticketbastard.com for me tomorrow.

Maybe I'm missing something but when I go to Eddie's shows on the Ticketmaster page, it lists every one except the Milwaukie show. Are they going on sale exclusively through the Riverside?? Help, please!
    linzpjam wrote:
    Maybe I'm missing something but when I go to Eddie's shows on the Ticketmaster page, it lists every one except the Milwaukie show. Are they going on sale exclusively through the Riverside?? Help, please!

http://www.pabsttheater.org/
  • linzpjamlinzpjam Posts: 36

Thanks patrickredeyes! So, the "buy tickets" link will be available tomorrow at noon and ticketmaster is completely out of the loop? I have my 10 club seats but want to get some tix for my Madison friends.

Looking foward to the pre party but no alcohol for me this time! I missed my only Ed show, in S.Cruz, from too much pre-party. I was on the bathroom floor in the Civic for the ENTIRE SHOW...had 10th row center. I'm such a lightweight. Thank goodness for a second chance!
    linzpjam wrote:
    Thanks patrickredeyes! So, the "buy tickets" link will be available tomorrow at noon and ticketmaster is completely out of the loop? I have my 10 club seats but want to get some tix for my Madison friends.

Looking foward to the pre party but no alcohol for me this time! I missed my only Ed show, in S.Cruz, from too much pre-party. I was on the bathroom floor in the Civic for the ENTIRE SHOW...had 10th row center. I'm such a lightweight. Thank goodness for a second chance!

Hey glad you will be there.
  • JibitiJibiti Posts: 265
    WOW! I didn't expect it to sell THIS fast. Looks like no show for me. :(
    6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
    9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
    7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
    10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    I managed to get a pair today up in the balcony. Anyone here ever sit up there? How's the view? I've been to the Riverside twice (Primus & Frank Caliendo)but always was on the main floor. Last year I can remember sitting in there during Frank Caliendo and thinking how cool would it be to see PJ play here. Now I get the next best thing. Actually, I think Ed solo is the best thing. More intimate and a completely different show then a PJ show which I have already seen 14 times. I think I'm looking forward to this show way more then I was the Tampa show last month. I'm also really tempted now to try and go to one of the Chicago shows as that venue looks pretty fuckin sweet. Plus you know Ed will do something special being back home and all. I'm still in shock Ed is coming to the Riverside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
    I managed to get a pair today up in the balcony. Anyone here ever sit up there? How's the view? I've been to the Riverside twice (Primus & Frank Caliendo)but always was on the main floor. Last year I can remember sitting in there during Frank Caliendo and thinking how cool would it be to see PJ play here. Now I get the next best thing. Actually, I think Ed solo is the best thing. More intimate and a completely different show then a PJ show which I have already seen 14 times. I think I'm looking forward to this show way more then I was the Tampa show last month. I'm also really tempted now to try and go to one of the Chicago shows as that venue looks pretty fuckin sweet. Plus you know Ed will do something special being back home and all. I'm still in shock Ed is coming to the Riverside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a great view up there.

I listed you as coming to the pre-party. Is that ok?
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Chicago (Joliet) see you there
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    Chicago (Joliet) see you there

Will you make it in time for the pre-party. It will be so close you wont believe it. :D
This discussion has been closed.